• temp_image_2B11E02D-6BC5-4CDE-9A24-D184C1987E38.jpg
    temp_image_2B11E02D-6BC5-4CDE-9A24-D184C1987E38.jpg
    569.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1600.jpg
    IMG_1600.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: IwillRope2024, try2beme, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
Mid htn. Your flaws on your side is simply just a very slightly recessed chin and mid set eyes but I wouldn’t call it a flaw necessarily. For your front it’s your upper eyelid exposure. You also might have an extremely unsymmetrical jaw or it’s just the picture depending on this your low htn to high htn. Your greatest assets are your colored eyes harmonious features and your clear skin. Your pheno is fine idk what these guys are saying, as being bronze only matters as you age and honestly some might prefer you pale. If you are actually asymmetrical just sleep on your back and breathe through your nose. Good luck on your ascension and have a great day.

• +1
Reactions: cr1ticalmoist
how did you grow Ur hair by turnin your phone by 45°

Mid htn. Your flaws on your side is simply just a very slightly recessed chin and mid set eyes but I wouldn’t call it a flaw necessarily. For your front it’s your upper eyelid exposure. You also might have an extremely unsymmetrical jaw or it’s just the picture depending on this your low htn to high htn. Your greatest assets are your colored eyes harmonious features and your clear skin. Your pheno is fine idk what these guys are saying, as being bronze only matters as you age and honestly some might prefer you pale. If you are actually asymmetrical just sleep on your back and breathe through your nose. Good luck on your ascension and have a great day.
lol idk why my jaw is so wonky in that pic, it is asymmetrical but its barely noticeable most of the time

lol idk why my jaw is so wonky in that pic, it is asymmetrical but its barely noticeable most of the time
Well then your good man also I forgot to mention try to thicken your eyebrows using rosemary oil and a micro blade tool no need for minoxidil as your eyebrows aren’t extremely shallow, also shape your eyebrows to be positively tilted.

• +1
Well then your good man also I forgot to mention try to thicken your eyebrows using rosemary oil and a micro blade tool no need for minoxidil as your eyebrows aren’t extremely shallow, also shape your eyebrows to be positively tilted.
does castor oil work as well?

2nd pic is from a few days ago before i got a haircut jfl
u look good, although u lack dimorphism, but that could also be cause you're very skinny, i ascended a lot by putting some weight

• +1
Eyebrows are lacking and the thing which makes your pheno look bad is your hair not your hairstyle but the type of hair you have looks kinda wavy and dry if it was straight and shiny and longer it would look very good

• +1