RATE FUNKY FLAMINGO MORPH 😲

Klasik616

Klasik616

Once an aspie, always an aspie
4392748 IMG 20240917 172512

Picsart 24 09 17 12 55 23 247

Funky Flamingo after jaw shaving surgery, rhino, masseter botox and chin reduction.
Rate @RealFunkyFlamingo @funkyflamingo @nathan @Zenis @GabachoCopium @Autismcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea, Funnyunenjoyer1, Pollorex and 5 others
In other words when funky debloats jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, heyheyheybro22, Futura and 4 others
But what do u mean with masseters botox? Are my masseters too strong?

you morphed his nose to look like michael jackson,you barely ascended him

• JFL
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
No debloating is gonna change your bone structure
I love my bone structure
I can't change that with surgeries even if I wanted and was able to. That's cuz one it'll look uncanny and 2 it won't do much imo

• JFL
Reactions: Futura and Klasik616
you morphed his nose to look like michael jackson,you barely ascended him
Only ascension he made is making my face slimmer

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240917_201441.jpg
    Screenshot_20240917_201441.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: finn899
IMG 2308

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, LooksThinker and Klasik616
  • +1
Reactions: The Homelander
You look levantine. Which is a great look to get latinas they go crazy for arab guys
Didn't know latinas have preference for Arabs. Where did U get that info? Also do U mean only south America or also latinas in Europe like Italians?

• +1
Does levantine include Syrians or only lebanese?
It’s both. But I feel like lebanese people have a stigma around them for being too zesty that’s why a lot of people avoid them no hate though. You have a beard so you don’t look lebanese you can pass as syrian or any other levantine country.

Didn't know latinas have preference for Arabs. Where did U get that info? Also do U mean only south America or also latinas in Europe like Italians?
I’ve been in multiple states in the US all the latinas are with arab guys

• JFL
Reactions: iblamehumphrey
You widened his frontal bone too

Also in europe it is usually similar preferences. Not sure about south america though

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
  • +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo, goodgamebro, manletmogger and 1 other person
Arabs are taller and prob more masculine than latinos. Latinos average height is like 5.6 in united States.
I was asking the reason why that guy reacted with JFL to my thread

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
The average hispanic in united States are like 5,3/5,4. Arabs looks like latinos but they are genetically better looking. Thats why choose arabs.

• +1
Thats a chad, but it is impossible for him to look like that. He will only end up botched because surgery is for clear failos not for improving already somewhat normal attributes etc
Yup agreed. No surgeries possible anymore without descending more imo. Gotta keep softmaxxing, appealmaxxing and debloat MAXXING. Although debloatmaxxing will not happen soon as I am bulking. It'll happen during Christmas. I'll pop furosemide

Yup agreed. No surgeries possible anymore without descending more imo. Gotta keep softmaxxing, appealmaxxing and debloat MAXXING. Although debloatmaxxing will not happen soon as I am bulking. It'll happen during Christmas. I'll pop furosemide
Furosemide will destroy your liver, you should only use it if you have a date or some event when others are going to take pics.