Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Vitruvian and Deleted member 2846
How to have chiseled chest? I got a decent back at home, but chest still sucks

By working out like any other muscle, but if the insertion is shit, it's over:

mark-wahlberg-perfect-beach-body-featured.jpg

No comment

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 1464, Casadonis and 1 other person
You are low-ish bodyfat so I guess you look good definition-wise but I really don't see many gains if I'm being honest.

You are low-ish bodyfat so I guess you look good definition-wise but I really don't see many gains if I'm being honest.

lol I’m high body fat, 21%. Need to get down to 10% MINIMUM. Ideally 8-9%.

lol I’m high body fat, 21%. Need to get down to 10% MINIMUM. Ideally 8-9%.
How are you 21% with that much showing? There's no way you're 21%, even your face suggests otherwise. Max 18%

How are you 21% with that much showing? There's no way you're 21%, even your face suggests otherwise. Max 18%

lol dude I’m 21%. I’m skinny-fat. My body weight is low (146-147 pounds) that’s why I look skinny. but body fat is at around 21%.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and gaypharoah
Dude you need to chill with these videos especially the first one. What do you the gym bunnies around you think

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ArabIncel and gaypharoah

As you can see, my belly fat clearly suggests a body fat percentage of over 20. Obviously not high as 25. I haven’t tested it out but clearly it seems to be around 21%.

1 yr, sarms only, definitely cope.

if u think boxing or swimming will get u a body like this in one year you are crazy my friend

• +1
Reactions: gaypharoah
@Titbot what would you estimate my bf% in the third video above?

1 yr, sarms only, definitely cope.

if u think boxing or swimming will get u a body like this in one year you are crazy my friend

>takes roids
>claims it was the gym

A1tuFkG.gif

>takes roids
>claims it was the gym

A1tuFkG.gif
1. sarms arent roids
2. all they did was get me my gains quicker, which i wouldve gotten anyway. sarms are weak as fuck and pretty much just serve as a boost to your gym progress
3. if i didnt go to the gym while taking sarms i wouldnt gain a pound of muscle you fucking aspie
4. you are so fucking retarded its insane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
1. sarms arent roids
2. all they did was get me my gains quicker, which i wouldve gotten anyway. sarms are weak as fuck and pretty much just serve as a boost to your gym progress
3. if i didnt go to the gym while taking sarms i wouldnt gain a pound of muscle you fucking aspie
5. View attachment 158708
People who think juicing = big muskle are the same people who think McDonalds fries are healthy because they're made out of a vegetable

1. sarms arent roids
5. View attachment 158708

1. They are roids, the only difference is that while roids per se will be used for different functions in your body, sarms are only used only for their own specific function
2."all they did was get me my gains quicker, which i wouldve gotten anyway." ??????? That's exactly what roids will do to anyone in their first year, jfl
3."if i didnt go to the gym while taking sarms i wouldnt gain a pound of muscle" same for boxing and swimming
4. RENT FREE

pizzaslayer.gif

1. They are roids, the only difference is that while roids per se will be used for different functions in your body, sarms are only used only for their own specific function
2."all they did was get me my gains quicker, which i wouldve gotten anyway." ??????? That's exactly what roids will do to anyone in their first year, jfl
3."if i didnt go to the gym while taking sarms i wouldnt gain a pound of muscle" same for boxing and swimming
4. RENT FREE

pizzaslayer.gif
1. sarms are not steroids you fucking aspie
2. roids can push you greatly past your natural genetic limit, sarms are not as powerful
3. boxers and swimmers go to the fucking gym as well, they dont just ONLY box or ONLY swim. JFL at your autism
4. continue to hold ur full potential back by lying to urself saying gym is cope my friend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 3701, gaypharoah and 1 other person
why lift when its all about the face ?