Rate girl I will be on a date

Johnnybegood

Johnnybegood

Mistral
I matched with this girl on tinder and then we exchanged phone numbers since I don't have an insta lmfao. She didn't mind me not having insta. Even called me a player. She keeps sending videos of her and wishing me good night.

She called me hella cute and we agreed to go on a date Friday. The only setback is that she lives about 15 miles away from where I live and since I live with my parents and I hope I get laid tomorrow we've agreed to set the date in her small town. That's why at least I can be sexually aggressive on the date hoping that something will happen.

I'm 6ft1, MTN-HTN white guy. Been rated a 5-6/10 by most BPers. Although I'm trying to lean to 15%bf to reach true HTN levels which I think I can.

Wish me luck boyos!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220315_200610.jpg
    Screenshot_20220315_200610.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, germanlooks and ROTTING
she looks really nice. good for you man!

I wanna suck on her nostrils . But that's just me

• +1
Reactions: Fear and Deleted member 14781
Go slay boyo

I matched with this girl on tinder and then we exchanged phone numbers since I don't have an insta lmfao. She didn't mind me not having insta. Even called me a player. She keeps sending videos of her and wishing me good night.

She called me hella cute and we agreed to go on a date Friday. The only setback is that she lives about 15 miles away from where I live and since I live with my parents and I hope I get laid tomorrow we've agreed to set the date in her small town. That's why at least I can be sexually aggressive on the date hoping that something will happen.

I'm 6ft1, MTN-HTN white guy. Been rated a 5-6/10 by most BPers. Although I'm trying to lean to 15%bf to reach true HTN levels which I think I can.

Wish me luck boyos!
Looks Balkan

Fogger (fogger means she looks good)

Good luck boyo

Matching doesn't mean anything until you meet then fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
JBW strikes again

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Looks Balkan

Fogger (fogger means she looks good)

Good luck boyo
Do you live in the Balkan?
She isn't a white enough to be so
Probably she is a latino

what country are you in

in UK, sub 9s wouldnt even register in this girls consciousness.