rate girl in my class

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned

I say 7 psl

6psl. Unsymmetrical and with a subpar lower third.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Young, blonde and white. My type. :feelsbadman:

Your avi mogs her to oblivion. I go with 6psl

soon i will visit zyzz my friend. 1 year and 8-9 months from now
You better exhaust all options to get a looksmatch gf by then before you consider the rope

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath and Deleted member 206
Yeah I'd say the same a 7. Looks like a Stacy to me.

She has odd looking teeth though :feelsthink:

7 because of the blonde hair
But this is a very sad thread because she's probably getting railed by one of the jocks in your class as you're reading this

What makes an asian gf better. The only somewhat traditional ones are in SE and over there they are subhuman gooks.
Their petite bodies and gook eyes are adorable and cute.

makeup and filters makes it impossible to rate women imo

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
But we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children
Na idk about white women or white people in general. Our society got so cucked, they should rot or go to Asia.

Na idk about white women or white people in general. Our society got so cucked, they should rot or go to Asia.
White society got so cucked because they lost the war for their race and against the big (((enemy))) in control. The West hasn't been the same ever since. Its truly a shame that one loss caused the degeneration of whites everywhere.

White society got so cucked because they lost the war for their race and against the big (((enemy))) in control. The West hasn't been the same ever since. Its truly a shame that one loss caused the degeneration of whites everywhere.
I'll just get a Japanese waifu and make German-Italian-Japanese babies.

Kind of girl you marry and have kids with/10

Girl in my avi has the best petite body and is also white. Her eyes are qt too
Is that girl Russian? I'm moving there permanently in the future (hopefully).

Is that girl Russian? I'm moving there permanently in the future (hopefully).
I don't think she's Russian but she says that some of her family is Russian, so possibly? Its an instagram foid

Ah great are you moving there for the girls? I hope there a little more traditional over there.

I don't think she's Russian but she says that some of her family is Russian, so possibly? Its an instagram foid

Ah great are you moving there for the girls? I hope there a little more traditional over there.
If Zesto is the JapanMaxxer, I will be the EEmaxxer.

If Zesto is the JapanMaxxer, I will be the EEmaxxer.
I would rather EEmaxx than Japmaxx I relate to the culture more and the foids are prettier imo. I could try Poland.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I would rather EEmaxx than Japmaxx I relate to the culture more and the foids are prettier imo. I could try Poland.
If I'd have to take Roosh's word then Poland is already going downhill in that department. Ukraine should yield the best results, no visa needed for EU citizens as of late. I fear that Ukraine will soon follow in Poland's footsteps though with their descent into liberalism.

If I'd have to take Roosh's word then Poland is already going downhill in that department. Ukraine should yield the best results, no visa needed for EU citizens as of late. I fear that Ukraine will soon follow in Poland's footsteps though with their descent into liberalism.
Poland is decending into liberalism? I thought they were based and and kept the african immigrants out of their country. So its either Ukraine or Russia.

Poland is decending into liberalism? I thought they were based and and kept the african immigrants out of their country. So its either Ukraine or Russia.
I'm sure he's referring to female hypergamy, as a result he moved to the Balkans kek. Also muh Catholic Polish culture is probably a meme, they are the conservitards of Europe.