Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Insane bones but looks uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Great for modeling but bad appeal

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15791, n0rthface and 1 other person
just like depoop
De poot just needs to gain some muscle and he would have good appeal. He is 6‘2 with anime face. At the very least he has insane appeal to alt girls

Woman in OP is low key ugly
De poot isn’t
2CA44C25 68B2 4827 8421 FB1AEAFCD9E8
77AAC372 BB82 479C 9B25 2C9A499DB560

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: elzde95, n0rthface, MaxillaMaxing and 2 others
scary, would still smash

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and softlysoftly
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
Who are you again? A right...
are you really trying to shame me for not being some well known poster on an incel board like are you even serious? you should be ashamed you have amassed so many posts on this shit place in such a short time

even like that he looks good jfl, but he look autistic because of his eyes (ngl) idk why
no he is pale and skinny with like dark hair classic school shooter pheno gets no play I know that for sure only incel aspies like @germanlooks that live under a rock and spend all their life racking up posts on incel forums thinks he looks good to women

no he is pale and skinny with like dark hair classic school shooter pheno gets no play I know that for sure only incel aspies like @germanlooks that live under a rock and spend all their life racking up posts on incel forums thinks he looks good to women
yea he looks autistic or school shooter cause of his eyes,t hats why u need vinnnie hackereyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and softlysoftly
are you really trying to shame me for not being some well known poster on an incel board like are you even serious? you should be ashamed you have amassed so many posts on this shit place in such a short time
No but I just cage when irrelevant cockroaches crawl out of their holes and attack me without even knowing me
he has more appeal than the average guy. If you disagree on that you are just beyond help

6‘2 + that face
92B9D96C 9C1B 401C 8513 C02AF74600B4

yea he looks autistic or school shooter cause of his eyes,t hats why u need vinnnie hackereyes
Maximal delusion.

Hackers face looks like it’s melting off his skull in comparison next to de poot (mainly due to the eyes)
5A3C925E 3704 4539 8FBD 02FECCD796EC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Xangsane, StrangerDanger and 5 others
without even knowing me
> 14,000 posts in less than 1 year on incel board
> thinks elias depoop looks good
mate thats all I need to know that you are like a basement rotting incel with no understanding of how things work in real life
he has more appeal than the average guy
average guy where I live is 5'9 and overweight so having more appeal than that is no accomplishment

> 14,000 posts in less than 1 year on incel board
> thinks elias depoop looks good
mate thats all I need to know that you are like a basement rotting incel with no understanding of how things work in real life
Maybe your monkey brain I sn’t able to comprehend the fact that you can rate based on aesthetics or based on appeal.

From an aesthetic and strikingness point of view de Poot is among the top.
Appeal wise not so much but still decent because you simply can’t loose at a high PSL level. It’s impossible because the unique look alone will always provide you appeal.
average guy where I live is 5'9 and overweight so having more appeal than that is no accomplishment
I was not talking about the average in your burgerland shithole

• +1
Reactions: elzde95
to incel rotters like you not women
To the model industry, to people who have an eye for aesthetics,...
appeal is all that matters his appeal is to weirdo no lifers like you
some soy clown is telling me a 6‘2 guy with model face has no appeal because muh school shooter pheno
Joe Biden Lol GIF

Swallow your meds jfl
756431D8 D7FB 4E62 BB3D 99034381691B

still not accomplishment go back to like giving him a blowjob
Idk about you but I can talk about other when without having homosexual fantasies because I am attracted to women. But everyone has he likes:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and LooksOrDeath
you mega stupid fuck what the modeling industry looks for =/= what makes women wet and what women find the most attractive
some soy clown is telling me a 6‘2 guy with model face has no appeal because muh school shooter pheno
you have some nerve calling me a clown when you have 14,000 posts on an incel forum in less than 1 year
you never see girls simping for guys like depoot or irl unless they are some famous actor or super rich he don't appeal to females you delusional pathetic sewage scum

Joe Biden Lol GIF

Swallow your meds jfl
View attachment 1807452

Idk about you but I can talk about other when without having homosexual fantasies because I am attracted to women. But everyone has he likes:feelshah:
he probably came here from r/redpill where the neckbeards told him that prettyboys aren't attractive

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly and germanlooks

Swallow your meds jfl

Idk about you but I can talk about other when without having homosexual fantasies because I am attracted to women. But everyone has he likes
jeff seid has a smiliar look in his eyes and face but he looks high t and not school shooter

you mega stupid fuck what the modeling industry looks for =/= what makes women wet and what women find the most attractive
Are you just unable to read properly or just trolling at this point? I already said multiple times that appeal and aesthetics are two different things. So why do you try to put different words in my mouth?

• Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly
Would smash.

@softlysoftly Just fucking lol at your clown tier rating skills

In what universe is this good looking:
FB01858C 7298 4F0B 89D2 5C4B4DB91BF0

and this not good looking:

0D7E1BF4 F16D 40DC 849F 708867146C45

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, elzde95, softlysoftly and 1 other person
Are you just unable to read properly or just trolling at this point? I already said multiple times that appeal and aesthetics are two different things. So why do you try to put different words in my mouth?
are you stupid? why are you talking about aesthetics and modeling when the entire point of this site and looks discussions is to look better to get more women and more gl women?
@softlysoftly Just fucking lol at your clown tier rating skills
View attachment 1807468
In what universe is this good looking:
View attachment 1807473
and this not good looking:
View attachment 1807470

View attachment 1807474
omg another basement rotter that has zero ability to detect autism
Im starting to like pick up on a common theme here among rotters with high post counts both you and the bull fail to pick up on sarcasm

are you stupid? why are you talking about aesthetics and modeling when the entire point of this site and looks discussions is to look better to get more women and more gl women?
This site is to looksmaxx. Aesthetics are a big part of it. And in general high aesthetics also translate in high appeal.
The reason why de poot isn’t as high appeal depsite his good aesthetics is that he can look quite low trust, is skinny af and lacks averageness. Nonetheless he has decent appeal.

A good example for high aesthetics and high appeal would be Sean O pry
omg another basement rotter that has zero ability to detect autism
Im starting to like pick up on a common theme here among rotters with high post counts both you and the bull fail to pick up on sarcasm
I can detect sarcasm usually quite well.
In your case it just wasn’t obv enough based on the post of yours I have seen so far on this site.
Some days ago you posted a lot of soy/feminist tier opinions so idk

Nonetheless he has decent appeal.
where is the proof of his appeal, a picture with a girl?
that he can look quite low trust, is skinny af and lacks averageness
thats like an incel saying if I was 4 inches taller with a shorter midface and wider frame I would be chad like what? no appeal is no appeal he is only worshipped by autists like you not women in the real world
I can detect sarcasm usually quite well.
obviously not
why tf would I ask if the reason someone is gl is because they mew jfl?

A good example for high aesthetics and high appeal would be Sean O pry
O'pry is alien. many women will find him to be weird looking. good example of guy high aesthetic and high appeal would be guiaro.

Never said he doesn't have appeal,his face is just too unusual for wide appeal.high aesthetics high appeal would be guys above 6.5 psl with good phenos who are not aliens/ogres. like guirao and matt bomer.

Isn’t this Mahers gf