Rate & Give Suggestions 👶🏿

rorm

rorm

Rorm
Heya! Niggacel here. RATE ME 🤪 and what I could improve (lightingfraudmaxxing rn) my main focus is to somehow lose my smile lines and fix my bug nigger eyes (mission impossible) orbital decompression 💪 teehee 🤭 and uhh ill try tretinoin and or retinol 👶🏿👶🏿 what else?? *rapes to death*

Attachments

• IMG_8820.jpeg
    IMG_8820.jpeg
    496.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8821.jpeg
    IMG_8821.jpeg
    489.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, sportsmogger and Kao
bro don’t type like this also try to fix your lower third

• +1
Reactions: greywind, N1666 and rorm
now we

sorry 😞 and what exactly do I fix in my lower third?
If you’re still in your teens like just chew pretty much or you can fraud by jutting but be careful since you can potentially get tmj

Heya! Niggacel here. RATE ME 🤪 and what I could improve (lightingfraudmaxxing rn) my main focus is to somehow lose my smile lines and fix my bug nigger eyes (mission impossible) orbital decompression 💪 teehee 🤭 and uhh ill try tretinoin and or retinol 👶🏿👶🏿 what else?? *rapes to death*View attachment 3243933
holy over, all you can really do is lose any type of bloating (get buccal fat removal if needed), get rhino, chin implants, jaw implants, zygo implants, u cant do much abt ur actual orbitals except get brow ridge implants and get thicker eyebrows, once u get thicker eyebrows js squintmaxx. after doing all that then js fraudmaxx

holy over, all you can really do is lose any type of bloating (get buccal fat removal if needed), get rhino, chin implants, jaw implants, zygo implants, u cant do much abt ur actual orbitals except get brow ridge implants and get thicker eyebrows, once u get thicker eyebrows js squintmaxx. after doing all that then js fraudmaxx
How about I reincarnatemaxx instead

braces can't move your maxilla and mandible, only significantly act on the dentoalveolar process
yea but my shi aren’t the straightest (teeth) maybe that MIGHT just MIGHT fix protruding mouth at least also if it can’t are there any NATURAL ways cus I’m lowk broke and can’t hardmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: oily703
this is only valid after you reach a certain age right?
no, if u had to have braces as a kid it means ur jaws were fucked up/growing to be fucked up anyway, braces didn't cause any recession they're just trying to camouflage it
yea but my shi aren’t the straightest (teeth) maybe that MIGHT just MIGHT fix protruding mouth at least also if it can’t are there any NATURAL ways cus I’m lowk broke and can’t hardmaxx
then make money

no, if u had to have braces as a kid it means ur jaws were fucked up/growing to be fucked up anyway, braces didn't cause any recession they're just trying to camouflage it

then make money
do face pullers count as braces then?

• JFL
Reactions: rorm

then make money
good idea