Rate guy I follow on inata

MonoTBB

MonoTBB

Gold
He has small circle of following, we follow eachother but that's not the point, imo he's chadlite idk his height but facially he moggs hard, literally peak female gaze
IMG 20240713 164632

IMG 20240713 164647

IMG 20240713 164741

IMG 20240713 164758

• JFL
Reactions: negawattlol
I mog him, no brows failo

He is LOW HTN

He looks very good but somehow I think I look close to his looks even Thoe I get rated MTN can u tell me he's flaws
Ur confused bc facially ur superior but appeal hes higher because of top tier hair, jaw andgood pics

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
This nigger said chadlite state of this forum

• JFL
Reactions: Hyperborean Citizen and try2beme
What can I improve?
I dont remember that. Also are u greek? I am curious about a greek dudes rating who lives in greece and follows my insta, he used to fw a greek girl i ghosted a year ago

I dont remember that. Also are u greek? I am curious about a greek dudes rating who lives in greece and follows my insta, he used to fw a greek girl i ghosted a year ago
I'm from Bulgaria and live in Bulgaria, our DNA is close to Greece so ask me anything if that works with you

idk why u think that but i think he has low appeal

Can u explain why in Ur opinion
apart that his Pics look like shit cause he has an android, his hair Is ugly and looks like a nerd
only appeal to goths and e-girl but i think not even that much

apart that his Pics look like shit cause he has an android, his hair Is ugly and looks like a nerd
only appeal to goths and e-girl but i think not even that much
He's a skater/guitarist so I think that works for him, where are u from?