Rate Guy who's APPEAL is WAY HIGHER than PSL - [ACTUALLY REPLY, STOP LURKING]

G

greycel

Master

His PSL is good but nothing crazy, Id give him Low-Mid Chadlite on the PSL scale.
HOWEVER he appeal mogs pretty much every Chad up to High Chad, where people like Saafir and Kaden Hammond give him a run for his money

What about him does this?
Pheno, colouring and harmony I'm assuming.. but why does he benefit from this WAY more than anybody else?
Is it to fitting very close to the High-trust WASP Aesthetic?

@ElTruecel @Xangsane @lowtiernormiechad @ijustwanttobepretty

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KIVVV, Klasik616, ijustwanttobepretty and 8 others
Cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and greycel

His PSL is good but nothing crazy, Id give him Low-Mid Chadlite on the PSL scale.
HOWEVER he appeal mogs pretty much every Chad up to High Chad, where people like Saafir and Kaden Hammond give him a run for his money

Pheno, colouring and harmony I'm assuming.. but why does he benefit from this WAY more than anybody else?
Is it to fitting very close to the WASP Aesthetic?

Yeah toilets would love him

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, rand anon and greycel
Nt pheno

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: user123456, silencio, Jova and 3 others

He has appeal mostly to Asian women.

For younger western women, this guy is the best. he looks both masculine and pretty-boyish.
OIPmfhYLxLr0LIFPetW wmI3QHaHa
Images

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, Jova, Xangsane and 2 others
He has appeal mostly to Asian women.

For younger western women, this guy is the best. he looks both masculine and pretty-boyish.
View attachment 2984656View attachment 2984659
I understand Guirao but the 2nd dudes IPD is cooked, he wouldn't receive even close to Chad treatment
Prettyboy is not good for western women, its mostly for Asians IMO. In the West bones mog, so PSL is a more realistic scale
For East, harmony is better so you're right OP will do well with Asain women

Also are u sure the dude in OP wouldn't be chad appeal
He looks like a more NT, higher trust, better harmony version of Brett Maverick
He mogs Zayn Malik in facial appeal

I understand Guirao but the 2nd dudes IPD is cooked, he wouldn't receive even close to Chad treatment
Prettyboy is not good for western women, its mostly for Asians IMO. In the West bones mog, so PSL is a more realistic scale
For East, harmony is better so you're right OP will do well with Asain women

He looks like a more NT, higher trust, better harmony version of Brett Maverick
He mogs Zayn Malik in facial appeal
Why do squishy want pretty boy

• JFL
Reactions: Jova
Def above average. Solid HTN tbh

2nd dudes IPD is cooked, he wouldn't receive even close to Chad treatment
My IPD is also cooked like his; my nose is feminine, so I have to cope with him JFL. I used to stalk his social media accounts, and most of his active followers were Stacy-tier women.
Down where I live, he is above average

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, greycel and Xangsane
Posted a fucking chadlite who is better looking than half our forum chads

My IPD is also cooked like his; my nose is feminine, so I have to cope with him JFL. I used to stalk his social media accounts, and most of his active followers were Stacy-tier women.

Down where I live, he is above average
And is he with a Stacy?

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
Posted a fucking chadlite who is better looking than half our forum chads
You're a 2023cel so I forgive you, but PSL is different to appeal.
But it's good to see you agree with my appeal rating, given Amnesia is Mid Chad for PSL and I gave OP Mid-High Chad Appeal rarity rating

Why do squishy want pretty boy
The west focus on bones and psl
The East focus on harmony
Cultures there lack bones due to diets and genetics in general, compared to the West like Indigenous Americans
So what is considered attractive will differ between the two regions

Ultimately both will value masculinity, but it's easier for somebody with bones to appear masculine.. whereas in the East it is rarer.

This is part of the reason East Asain women are leaving East Asain men (also because of their inferiority complexes and insecurities from not being White).
But somebody in the East will benefit crazy from being maesthetic like Dellisolla with good harmony and masculinity too

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
You're a 2023cel so I forgive you, but PSL is different to appeal.
But it's good to see you agree with my appeal rating, given Amnesia is Mid Chad for PSL and I gave OP Mid-High Chad Appeal rarity rating

The west focus on bones and psl
The East focus on harmony
Cultures there lack bones due to diets and genetics in general, compared to the West like Indigenous Americans
So what is considered attractive will differ between the two regions

Ultimately both will value masculinity, but it's easier for somebody with bones to appear masculine.. whereas in the East it is rarer.

This is part of the reason East Asain women are leaving East Asain men (also because of their inferiority complexes and insecurities from not being White).
But somebody in the East will benefit crazy from being maesthetic like Dellisolla with good harmony and masculinity too
What’s the maximum masculinity level squishy squishy would pick?

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Cl lowkey. Good appeal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and greycel
Y did you tag a bot? jfl

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Isn’t that the greensboro jock
This is Greensboro jock in 2019 to 2020 looks really good;

I cannot find photos of Jay Gould's ex-girlfriend, but he is definitely chad to young foids despite his bad IPD;
OIP7RHHDt2b2 YqLdW6Em q2wHaJQ
OIPeexRDDog5gtxopwrh18hpAHaJP
OIPsT99jFTk3l15Es0VhU AgAHaJU
OIPQKr6HPVh6Ol5ovM0b081HAHaJP
OIPXXLnK7QD3TABnjxqso7a8gHaNK
OIP9V91Nk XK e0R EDhwTNvgHaJQ
OIPhHFG5Gse8m9R8yvjjXnFRQHaJQ
OIPaUj2uBtYPI68O LV747i AHaJQ

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Xangsane
What’s the maximum masculinity level squishy squishy would pick?
Depends on the foid specifically and her background and how masculine her father was

Also factor in the competition there, specifically how masculine East Asian men are in general. So the standards are low tbh

If I had to give a ballpark average of everything, I'd say the max level they'd pick for Asian would be anything before ogre tier.. because Asian guys have large zygos and bone mass so they would have a lower cap. I'm thinking nobody beyond Simonas Pham shaved
For white men, they'd be fine with more ogreish such as Alan Ritchson tops, but they are more harmony focused inherently

Ideal for them however would be masculinity derived from facial hair with the harmony their used to seen being idolised in their communities. So Dellisola would be perfect for them

Some also go full fledged white, so WASP high trust harmonymaxxed like OP
The East Asians brought up in the West would go for Nordic Chads with slightly better bones with less priority for harmony

Y did you tag a bot? jfl
What bot?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Depends on the food specifically and her background and how masculine her father was

Also factor in the competition there, specifically how masculine East Asain men are in general. So the standards are low tbh

If I had to give a ballpark average of everything, I'd say the max level they'd pick for Asain would be anything before ogre tier.. because Asain guys have large zygos and bone mass so they would have a lower cap. I'm thinking nobody beyond Simonas Pham shaved
For white men, they'd be fine with more ogreish such as Alan Ritchson tops, but they are more harmony focused inherently

Ideal for them however would be masculinity derived from facial hair with the harmony their used to seen being. So Dellisola would be perfect for them

The East Asains brought up in the West would go for Nordic Chad's with slightly better bones with less priority for harmony

What bot?
Xangsane. He's not real

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, Xangsane and greycel
Depends on the foid specifically and her background and how masculine her father was

Also factor in the competition there, specifically how masculine East Asian men are in general. So the standards are low tbh

If I had to give a ballpark average of everything, I'd say the max level they'd pick for Asian would be anything before ogre tier.. because Asian guys have large zygos and bone mass so they would have a lower cap. I'm thinking nobody beyond Simonas Pham shaved

Ideal for them however would be masculinity derived from facial hair with the harmony their used to seen being idolised in their communities. So Dellisola would be perfect for them

The East Asians brought up in the West would go for Nordic Chads with slightly better bones with less priority for harmony

What bot?
and what about white foids?

• Hmm...

Like 7/10 he can get to 7.25 - 7.5 if he debloat

• Woah
Reactions: greycel
What do u rate David Robinson

and what about white foids?
White foids prefer masculine, bones.
Those on birth control will not.
Those libtards and ones with daddy issues or friends who are into K-POP will not either. This is a larger proportion than for any other race outside Asians.
One things for certain, they have the highest whore percentage.

What do u rate David Robinson
He has bone mass and a good lower third which is rare amongst black people. He’s weird because what he would be rated amongst the black population differs from west/global rating. That’s because the black population will reward the rarity of the lower third more than somebody at random in the West for example.

Amongst black population, he is a mid HTN
Amongst average person he is a high MTN capped

You would overrate him due to his frame and especially muscle insertions. But look at his face and IPD head on:
IMG 1269
IMG 1267
IMG 1268

He does has decent bone mass and leanness, but he got a lazy eye, asymmetry, gummy smile, nigga nose, humongous lips, shitty hairline, bad skin.
He has that look though that in his day and age he would be better than todays.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
  • +1