Im not in the pics i dont hang out with then

• Ugh..
Reactions: efidescontinuado
I just see a bunch of normies but none of them are subhuman

Be glad that’s your competition jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Be glad that’s your competition jfl
some guys are very good with me but the other extreme are even insulting me or bullying me, when they invite the whole group to hang out and get drunk they never invite me
girls stalk me but at the same time treat. me like shit saying me shut up in front of the teacher or people at my classroom, most are good with me but there is a girl who completely shut me up in front of the classroom but she sent me facebook request and stalks me

• JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee
some guys are very good with me but the other extreme are even insulting me or bullying me, when they invite the whole group to hang out and get drunk they never invite me
girls stalk me but at the same time treat. me like shit saying me shut up in front of the teacher or people at my classroom, most are good with me but there is a girl who completely shut me up in front of the classroom but she sent me facebook request and stalks me
They’re just sexually frustrated

its weird because alone or small groups they smile at me or intiate conversation, some even touch my waist or ass but with the whole group or classroom they just ignore me or insult me in a friendly way

They're all sub5 globins

i asked a girl in class if i coud borrow her pen and she basically told me i give u the pen, she smile at me sometimes or stalks me at facebook but at the same time insult me

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee