Rate gym gains plz

Robocok

Robocok

Iron
This is what I looked like a few months ago before I changed my diet. I feel too skinny and want to put on muscle. I'm 37. I'll post something more current later.

A couple years ago, no pump

20191205 142431

A few months ago with pump

20191205 142314

December 10th, 2019
New pics. I know I'm still kind of fat but I don't want to cut. I want to bulk more. Also, I think my arms are too small.

I feel great on my aip diet. Very hopeful for future gains.

Pump

20191210 033712

20191210 033607

20191210 033348

No pump

20191210 034752

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and Dicklet.4.3
mogs me to gandy heaven

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Robocok
great progress robocock

• +1
Reactions: Robocok
Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: no_hope_left, Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 3701 and 2 others
Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get.
You sound kinda sus bro ngl lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, SteveRogers and Robocok
You're 37? Holy shit thats great progress for that age

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Robocok and tylerhunter97
  • +1
Awesome transformation brother! I recommend hopping on TRT (can get it in gel form, isn't cheap though) + MK 677 and/or LGD 4033 (substitute for the TRT).
Understand if you want to stay natural though, although I probably wouldn't consider any of those as super unnatural except for the LGD.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Robocok and Deleted member 2486
mogs me to jupiter and back

• +1
bitch muscles even my disabled grandpa mogs u ngl

• +1
Reactions: birchman and Robocok
Very solid physique for a 37 yo. Most men at that age are fat or skinny, you look better than at least 95% of them

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Robocok
Awesome transformation brother! I recommend hopping on TRT (can get it in gel form, isn't cheap though) + MK 677 and/or LGD 4033 (substitute for the TRT).
Understand if you want to stay natural though, although I probably wouldn't consider any of those as super unnatural except for the LGD.
Thanks, but I read that sarms can cause suppression which worries me a lot. Steroids and PEDs are interesting to me. I know that you can use hgc, nolva, clomid, and other stuff to pct to restart your testicles but the sides worry me and I want to see how far I can get natty.

Maybe I will consider low dose trt if I feel crappy in the future but I kind of doubt it. I changed my diet and in ways feel better now than I did in my 20s.

Do you use the stuff you recommend? What does your physique look like?

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Good progress, esp for 37

• +1
Nn81tz96eq341

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: john2, Deleted member 1100, Robocok and 1 other person
Just dont bloat yourself bro tbh

• +1
Mogs me to a black hole in outer space

• +1
This is what I looked like a few months ago before I changed my diet. I feel too skinny and want to put on muscle. I'm 37. I'll post something more current later.

A couple years ago, no pump

View attachment 188829

A few months ago with pump

View attachment 188830

December 10th, 2019
New pics. I know I'm still kind of fat but I don't want to cut. I want to bulk more. Also, I think my arms are too small.

I feel great on my aip diet. Very hopeful for future gains.

Pump

View attachment 188831

View attachment 188832

View attachment 188833

No pump

View attachment 188834

Comments and suggestions are welcome.
Bf? Go 8%

• +1
Bf? Go 8%
I want to bulk more first. I've always been skinny. Idk if I even want to cut tbh. I kind of like being able to skip a meal without feeling hangry and weak. My gf said I'm easier to deal with compared to when my bf was lower when we met. Maybe in a few months for spring/summer I'll cut a little bit. Thank you

• +1
Reactions: weallburninhell
Can you translate this to something an old person would understand? I can't keep up with all the new lingo slang.
Lol you need to IQ max then bro

• +1
What your T levels like?

• +1
Very good but not enough to attract women by itself tbh. Will help though and clothes will look much better.

• +1
Thanks, but I read that sarms can cause suppression which worries me a lot. Steroids and PEDs are interesting to me. I know that you can use hgc, nolva, clomid, and other stuff to pct to restart your testicles but the sides worry me and I want to see how far I can get natty.

Maybe I will consider low dose trt if I feel crappy in the future but I kind of doubt it. I changed my diet and in ways feel better now than I did in my 20s.

Do you use the stuff you recommend? What does your physique look like?
Yeah I am currently on LGD 4033, Ostarine and MK677.
I'm pretty happy with my physique, 77kg at 182cm, pretty lean, nothing too special. But I started at 58kg so I got up to 72kg naturally now on the sarms I'm up 5kg in 4 weeks. I plan on pushing to 80kg by the end of my 8 week cycle, then PCT for 4 weeks followed by a cut using more sarms.
Yeah I totally understand, LGD causes suppression, usually, my balls are slightly bigger than a normal chicken egg and now they're maybe just under that.

• +1
Yeah I am currently on LGD 4033, Ostarine and MK677.
I'm pretty happy with my physique, 77kg at 182cm, pretty lean, nothing too special. But I started at 58kg so I got up to 72kg naturally now on the sarms I'm up 5kg in 4 weeks. I plan on pushing to 80kg by the end of my 8 week cycle, then PCT for 4 weeks followed by a cut using more sarms.
Yeah I totally understand, LGD causes suppression, usually, my balls are slightly bigger than a normal chicken egg and now they're maybe just under that.
LMFAOOO you're on 3 SARMs and you're trying to get to 80kg at 182cm, hopefully you're shitposting otherwise end your pathetic life

LMFAOOO you're on 3 SARMs and you're trying to get to 80kg at 182cm, hopefully you're shitposting otherwise end your pathetic life
? They're low doses, I see nothing wrong with my approach...

Are you not capable of building muscle mass naturally??

How many calories do you eat a day and what program are you running?
Didn't you read? I went from 58kg to 72kg naturally. That's 14kg of lean muscle mass, over that time I would have lost fat.
I struggle to eat and work in flooring + 3 hours MMA 4 days a week so I eat about 5000kcal a day now that I'm on SARMs, used to eat 3500kcal a day. I just train as hard as possible 7 days a week; push, pull, legs - repeat.
The real reason I got on SARMs though was the fact that I naturally have tiny arms and have narrow clavicles.
In just 4 weeks my arms have gone from 13 inches to 14.5 inches, and bideltoid from 17.5 inches to 19 inches.

Didn't you read? I went from 58kg to 72kg naturally. That's 14kg of lean muscle mass, over that time I would have lost fat.
I struggle to eat and work in flooring + 3 hours MMA 4 days a week so I eat about 5000kcal a day now that I'm on SARMs, used to eat 3500kcal a day. I just train as hard as possible 7 days a week; push, pull, legs - repeat.
The real reason I got on SARMs though was the fact that I naturally have tiny arms and have narrow clavicles.
In just 4 weeks my arms have gone from 13 inches to 14.5 inches, and bideltoid from 17.5 inches to 19 inches.
No one gives a shit if you went from 13 inch arms to 14.5 inches, that's tiny af, you need to get strong af, and you shouldn't be taking SARMs unless you're trying to reach an unnatural amount of muscle which should only be done after you reach your natural limit

What are you maxes on bench squat and deadlift??
No one gives a shit if you went from 13 inch arms to 14.5 inches, that's tiny af, you need to get strong af, and you shouldn't be taking SARMs unless you're trying to reach an unnatural amount of muscle which should only be done after you reach your natural limit

With strength comes size, enjoy being reliant on test for the rest of your life, your natural testosterone is gone since you replaced it with artificial substances, also if you're going to take shit then they better be more than low dosages otherwise you'rr wasting a lot of money when you could have achieved the same results naturally

I told you I had tiny arms dumbass, my chest is 42 inches and I have Kai Greene's back, it was weird having such small arms.
Max bench is 127.5kg, squat 185kg, deadlift 230kg. I'm pretty strong dude...

I told you I had tiny arms dumbass, my chest is 42 inches and I have Kai Greene's back, it was weird having such small arms.
Max bench is 127.5kg, squat 185kg, deadlift 230kg. I'm pretty strong dude...
14.5 inch arms and you bench 127.5kg and deadlifts 230kg... post pics of body and lifts or gtfo