Rate Gym Physique/Frame and give advice

jacobthrows

jacobthrows

Bronze
Stats: 5’8 140 LBS been going to the gym for around close to 2 years now and I never took the time to truly eat right and I’ve never actually kept consistent with any supplements including creatine. I have ran a RAD 140 Cycle in the past cause I was too scared of test😭
IMG 0755
IMG 0752
IMG 0778

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and try2beme
Looks pretty good. Biceps seem underwhelming

• +1
Reactions: jacobthrows
Looks pretty good. Biceps seem underwhelming
thank you, I have rlly long limbs so I’ve been trying rlly hard to develope my biceps but not much is working but that is true, they are underwhelming

thank you, I have rlly long limbs so I’ve been trying rlly hard to develope my biceps but not much is working but that is true, they are underwhelming
Did u take pct after ur rad 140. Also which sides did u experience. For how long did u run the cycle? 12 weeks, 8 weeks? Did u experience lots of muscle mass gains? Or was it underwhelming. I'd love to hear ur answers. Also isn't rad 140 a very bad choice to use? Cuz it fucks up ur whole hormonal system.

• +1
Do you know your barefoot height and wingspan? I have pretty long arms for my height as well. Don’t get me wrong you got great physique. A fit and athletic build looks much better than meat popsicle build imo. Your biceps arms were just lacking a real pop

just take cjc 1295 and ipamorelin

• +1
Do you know your barefoot height and wingspan? I have pretty long arms for my height as well. Don’t get me wrong you got great physique. A fit and athletic build looks much better than meat popsicle build imo. Your biceps arms were just lacking a real pop
barefoot im like 5’7.5 i have never measured my wingspan in my life so i have no idea but my arms are longer than some friends that’s 5’10+

• So Sad
Reactions: try2beme
Did u take pct after ur rad 140. Also which sides did u experience. For how long did u run the cycle? 12 weeks, 8 weeks? Did u experience lots of muscle mass gains? Or was it underwhelming. I'd love to hear ur answers. Also isn't rad 140 a very bad choice to use? Cuz it fucks up ur whole hormonal system.
so I took enclo after but it wasn’t til a fucking month later cause it took forever in the mail. Sides were aggression (maybe placebo) high blood pressure like my eyes and face would get so red during a set and that’s ab it. I didn’t really experience a lot of muscle gains at all tbh but the strength gains were increased dramatically. In my opinion, I wish I wasn’t scared to run test I would’ve just ran 250 base

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
You look amazing bhai i wouldnt personally take peptides or any more roids if i were you and get off this incel forum because you currently look great just keep up your gym routine and dont eat like an ogre

• +1
Reactions: IWTKMH and jacobthrows
You look amazing bhai i wouldnt personally take peptides or any more roids if i were you and get off this incel forum because you currently look great just keep up your gym routine and dont eat like an ogre
Thank you very much it’s appreciated 🙏

6/10

• So Sad
Do you squat and deadlift and do heavy rows?
don’t ever deadlift I go to planet fitness so idk where to deadlift I don’t like to on a smith and I squat every leg day, I do barbell rows every back day

• +1
If u took SARMS just to look like that you seriously need to eat more lmao, eat big to get big
you’re right bro that’s the truth tbh I don’t eat, can u tell me how good or bad my genetics are and if I should even stay with the gym?

you’re right bro that’s the truth tbh I don’t eat, can u tell me how good or bad my genetics are and if I should even stay with the gym?
It looks like you have Pectus excevatum but your potential is only availed in retrospect, meaning you’ll never know how good you can become unless you try

• +1
It looks like you have Pectus excevatum but your potential is only availed in retrospect, meaning you’ll never know how good you can become unless you try
*avaible

• +1
okay thanks bro im not sure if I have that I mean if I do it’s not as severe as it could be but thank you any tips on bulking? Sorry if I ask for a lot
Track your calories and don’t go too overboard with ur surplus otherwise you’ll just be a bloated gymcel, opt for unprocessed foods with good micronutrients (eggs cover every single vitamin except for vitamin C, plus the cholesterol in them is high density lipoprotein so it’s not bad for your cholesterol)

• +1
Routine? You look mogger

• +1
140 lbs on sarms? thats sad

• WTF
Track your calories and don’t go too overboard with ur surplus otherwise you’ll just be a bloated gymcel, opt for unprocessed foods with good micronutrients (eggs cover every single vitamin except for vitamin C, plus the cholesterol in them is high density lipoprotein so it’s not bad for your cholesterol)
thanks very much bro I appreciate this shit a lot you don’t even know