untouchable_coper

Silver

HTNs imo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender, Deleted member 5892 and Phrenectomy
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adamsmith12345, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 16960 and 1 other person
6.5/10 because of skin colour 7.5/10 if white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and untouchable_coper
bug eyed recessed truecels

• +1
Reactions: thetruealpha
Really???

I'd have thought not

Too dark skin
Too ugly primal facial features
Not thick enough for their muscles
Most normies will think they look good IRL. You don’t need to look like gandy.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
It's not even about who they are women just look at them and think so I want my kids to have his genetics, the answer is no

Really???

I'd have thought not

Too dark skin
what? lol light skinned brown guys are incels in Canada and America, it's the Trini/Guyanese and Tamils that slay the most and aren't fucking incel lmao in Canada lightskin pajeets from pakiland or punjab or whatever are stereotyped as creeps and smelly weirdo FOBs with cringey accents and language because of all the international students from there, Brampton is always mocked and seen in a negative light in social media loool

Carribean brown boys and Sri Lankans dont gotta deal with the pajeet failos cuz of their different countries and cultures and this applies to a high extent to Bengalis too IRL from what I've seen in Ontario

Trini/Guyanese/Lankans>Bengalis>Pakis>Pajeets

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, rand anon, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
what? lol light skinned brown guys are incels in Canada and America, it's the Trini/Guyanese and Tamils that slay the most and aren't fucking incel lmao in Canada lightskin pajeets from pakiland or punjab or whatever are stereotyped as creeps and smelly weirdo FOBs with cringey accents and language because of all the international students from there, Brampton is always mocked and seen in a negative light in social media loool

Carribean brown boys and Sri Lankans dont gotta deal with the pajeet failos cuz of their different countries and cultures and this applies to a high extent to Bengalis too IRL from what I've seen in Ontario

*in SMV fuck I cant edit

Idk but the smaller guy has a microscopic skull and badly needs a jaw implant

These niggas are heightmogging white people wtf

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper and Deleted member 15004

u do know that makes no sense? like who r u talking about, incel in the eyes of pajeetas, or incel.in the eyes of white, noodle, Latina, mena foids?

I do get what ur saying, because yeah the pajeet meme, creep meme, is generally northern, and even punjabi, and defo pak, but if there's a lightskin, with decent aryan features, who clearly isnt acting pajeet or creep, like not some low caste brampton dude in a Mercedes, but like.idk a legit tech guy, or surgeon, dressed well, in shape, wouldn't he kill the darkskins?

u do know that makes no sense? like who r u talking about, incel in the eyes of pajeetas, or incel.in the eyes of white, noodle, Latina, mena foids?
it makes perfect sense and ofc I'm talking about the females, the women lol hence the dating/smv point that I was making not other guys lol IDGAF about that

I do get what ur saying, because yeah the pajeet meme, creep meme, is generally northern, and even punjabi, and defo pak, but if there's a lightskin, with decent aryan features, who clearly isnt acting pajeet or creep, like not some low caste brampton dude in a Mercedes, but like.idk a legit tech guy, or surgeon, dressed well, in shape, wouldn't he kill the darkskins?
I was talking about averages tbh as I've said before Kashmiris/Punjabs in the top 5-10% mog every other brown group and you can search up my comments I've been consistent about this, I've said this before so you're not wrong in the second point but general APPEAL wise the other 90%...yeah they're incel, but Trinis/Lankans etc clean up

Wasn't expecting you to be so understanding lmao

• Woah
I was talking about averages tbh as I've said before Kashmiris/Punjabs in the top 5-10% mog every other brown group and you can search up my comments I've been consistent about this, I've said this before so you're not wrong in the second point but general APPEAL wise the other 90%...yeah they're incel, but Trinis/Lankans etc clean up

Wasn't expecting you to be so understanding lmao
yesh I get it, I think we have natural bias based on our own origin, so I guess when I say 'northern lightskin' I am basically referring to high castes, from that Peshawar - Rawalpindi - amritsar - jammu - chandigarh belt, and then going 200km either side of that line.

in truth northern when an Indian says it is everything north of hyderabad or when someone from.brampton says it is all of India north of Mumbai - which is basically 90% cringe pajeets

cringe gymcel
while their comment section filled with men

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
i always cringe at this shit. he looks like he just hit the gym 2 weeks ago once you even put on a tanktop LOL.

btw with their family, u can really see the genetic value...

I'm sorry bhai, I do agree lankans, Tamils, and defo trini and guayanes can kill.it because I seen this in Australia, where GL ones do really good with white, noodle, Greek, Italian foids.

but these arent those, and their whole gym thing just comes across as super coping, like why r they injecting anabolics at such a young age, and they seek to be manlets too.

also they have a low caste pheno, and what I observe (maybe not relevant) but when u see currys marrying GL white or med or noodles they always have high caste, high averageness pheno, because as we all know caste was just an early incarnation of blackpill (genetic value).

Screenshot 20220827 113731 Instagram

Screenshot 20220827 114306 Instagram

Really???

I'd have thought not

Too dark skin
why the self hate

HTN SMV among whites chadlite among others of their own ethnicity

They actually ascended pretty hard before they lifted and softmaxxed they looked like truecel skinny Indian kids

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper and Deleted member 15004
HTN SMV among whites chadlite among others of their own ethnicity

They actually ascended pretty hard before they lifted and softmaxxed they looked like truecel skinny Indian kids
dude wtf???

I dont think muscles can.ascend someone, and these guys have tiny bones and tiny frames, so their anabolic muscles look weird.

that narc nigga @RabidRosaries is definition of LTN IMO, and has a ceiling of HTN, but guarantee with foids or even.model scouts, he murders these guys.

u cant cheat ur pheno and u cant cheat ur caste, why dont white people get this??

these guys facially r barely better than @FailedNormieManlet they have same shudra pheno

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, BigBundaSlapper and Deleted member 15827
They r Chads. no fucking arguing I hate the retards on this forum. They are minimum Chadlite end of discussion dont even argue with me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and TeenAscender
dude wtf???

I dont think muscles can.ascend someone, and these guys have tiny bones and tiny frames, so their anabolic muscles look weird.

that narc nigga @RabidRosaries is definition of LTN IMO, and has a ceiling of HTN, but guarantee with foids or even.model scouts, he murders these guys.

u cant cheat ur pheno and u cant cheat ur caste, why dont white people get this??

these guys facially r barely better than @FailedNormieManlet they have same shudra pheno
You underestimate the halo a gymvelled body gives + they’re def HTN in the face + 5’11 height + gymmaxxed

You’ve overdosed on too many blackpills, some of the biggest slayers in my hs are sub 6’ gymmaxxed NT htns just like these guys

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, BigBundaSlapper, Deleted member 8904 and 1 other person
yesh I get it, I think we have natural bias based on our own origin, so I guess when I say 'northern lightskin' I am basically referring to high castes, from that Peshawar - Rawalpindi - amritsar - jammu - chandigarh belt, and then going 200km either side of that line.

in truth northern when an Indian says it is everything north of hyderabad or when someone from.brampton says it is all of India north of Mumbai - which is basically 90% cringe pajeets
Searched those cities up all but jammu peshawar are in punjab. Brampton is entirely punjabs ethnically fyi search Jagmeet Sig

You underestimate the halo a gymvelled body gives + they’re def HTN in the face + 5’11 height + gymmaxxed

You’ve overdosed on too many blackpills, some of the biggest slayers in my hs are sub 6’ gymmaxxed NT htns just like these guys
the slayers on ur HS like that will be white, these guys cant afford to be like this.

and yeah I prib have overdosed on blackpills.

dude wtf???

I’m htn boyo chadlite in india

cringe gymcel
while their comment section filled with men
its cause the gym content panders to men dipshit would you rather them pander to women by making thirst traps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2413
Searched those cities up all but jammu peshawar are in punjab. Brampton is entirely punjabs ethnically fyi search Jagmeet Sig
Punjab is big, if u draw a line through those cities, they are northern end of Punjab.

I have been to those cities, people dont look like people in brampton, brampton punjabis are primarily from low castes, and primarily from fertile plains, not from higher mountain parts of Punjab

the slayers on ur HS like that will be white, these guys cant afford to be like this.

and yeah I prib have overdosed on blackpills.
Yeah 50% are white but the other 50% are black or Asian no Indians but that’s cuz I don’t have many Indians at my school

Indian moggers, people like that at my uni slay and hang with frat guys tbh

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
dude wtf???

bhai think of it like this.

Normies see someone jacked and they instantly think they are somewhat attractive jfl. Gymcel is legit and probs has boosted them. They probs slay more brown girls than anything though, with a few white chicks here and there

bhai think of it like this.

Normies see someone jacked and they instantly think they are somewhat attractive jfl. Gymcel is legit and probs has boosted them. They probs slay more brown girls than anything though, with a few white chicks here and there
Yeah got u.

Their strength doesn't look at all functional, imagine them trying to mog someone's like mighty mouse Johnson.

• JFL
Yeah got u.

Their strength doesn't look at all functional, imagine them trying to mog someone's like mighty mouse Johnson.
DJ, is a fighter though lol. My cousin who weighs 10kg more than me, height mogs me and lifts WAAAAY more than me - benches like 80kg for reps. We had a grappling match the other day and I was subbing him within 2 minutes every single time - even subbing him in 30 seconds at times

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
btw with their family, u can really see the genetic value...

I'm sorry bhai, I do agree lankans, Tamils, and defo trini and guayanes can kill.it because I seen this in Australia, where GL ones do really good with white, noodle, Greek, Italian foids.

but these arent those, and their whole gym thing just comes across as super coping, like why r they injecting anabolics at such a young age, and they seek to be manlets too.

also they have a low caste pheno, and what I observe (maybe not relevant) but when u see currys marrying GL white or med or noodles they always have high caste, high averageness pheno, because as we all know caste was just an early incarnation of blackpill (genetic value).

View attachment 1840176

View attachment 1840178
They're not manlets, look at other tiktoks where they interview white guys who seem to be average height. Rohan seems to be 5'11 to 6' and Raj seems to be 5'9-5'10.