Rate hair color

D

Deleted member 21822

Bronze
D843DE66 E6E9 4442 BEC8 78D6883D904E
1A602913 C25D 43C1 8A18 236068D38C7F

I think the stylist did a wack job, might end up switching to strawberri blonde tomorrow

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Deleted member 21044
ichigomaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21822
looks wack as fuck
dark brown mogs

It looks too bleached. If you were going for that style, it certainly worked. If you wanted to look like a natural blonde/red haired individual, you failed. Miserably.
Ricecel/10

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21822
Ur normal hair colour would be better, european hair colours on asians are just cringe ngl.
Its so sad that asians literally cant change any hair color without Looking like a tryhard

Its so sad that asians literally cant change any hair color without Looking like a tryhard
There aren't asians with natural blond hair...

There aren't asians with natural blond hair...
There arent asians with any natural hair color except black and even then You will get called out for dyeing brown hair

There arent asians with any natural hair color except black and even then You will get called out for dyeing brown hair
Must suck :I
I've heard that some SEA aboriginals had blonde hair and completely black skin. I guess that's something.

Must suck :I
I've heard that some SEA aboriginals had blonde hair and completely black skin. I guess that's something.
Yup, no Contacts or hair color frauding for SEAcels

• So Sad
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
You can try to go all in with these changes and become a radical of sorts. Only then will this hair look "normal" on you.
Or just stick to the JBW theory.

No, I've actually seen with my eyes a girl with green eyes and somewhat asian, but she looked mixed anyway.