• JFL
Reactions: zura, AscensionMan98, OSOARROGANT and 1 other person

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ALP, Ascะตnd, mayo mogger and 16 others
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Chad body. Chad face.

Ethnic tax gives him HTN level of SMV though.

• JFL
Reactions: Ascะตnd, Deleted member 294 and forevermirin
he actually looks pretty good despite the eyes. mogs all the south asians on this forum

• +1
Reactions: uksucks, mayo mogger, zura and 2 others
Ignored

• +1
Reactions: ALP
He's frauding in those pictures.

with status hes much more than htn jfl
Any zoomer chadlite with fluffy hair would fucking CLEAR hamza and mog him to the deepest depths of the shadow realm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, mogger10, Deleted member 294 and 4 others
His Stautus is mainly his YouTube with 2 Million Subs,his subscribers are 95%> all young males.
just say you don't understand statuspill. its not your fans who will fuck you its any woman after finding out you're famous. gets them insantly wet.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and AsGoodAsItGets
just say you don't understand statuspill. its not your fans who will fuck you its any woman after finding out you're famous. gets them insantly wet.
dont think so,i rate hamza but i dont think his status haloes him that much he also lives with his parents atm.

Any zoomer chadlite with fluffy hair would fucking CLEAR hamza and mog him to the deepest depths of the shadow realm
you don't get status either - any zoomer chadlite would probably be more in awe if he met hamza irl. every girl would view him as a prize.

dont think so,i rate hamza but i dont think his status haloes him that much he also lives with his parents atm.
i have watched 1 minute of him total but i see he has 2mill subs and get shitloads of views per video. clout is the best looksmax. him being mtn+ also helps.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Gymmaxed statusbettered-maxxed, high class accent maxxed mtn- htn = chadlite irl
Basically in most rooms he's in, he's the top 3 choice out of 10.

Mogged by Chad Thurston

Attachments

• 3C5FF00C-9DD3-433D-849F-A21EB1383985.jpeg
    3C5FF00C-9DD3-433D-849F-A21EB1383985.jpeg
    703.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and madmofo
subhuman in the dumpsters of mumbai

with status hes much more than htn jfl
Lol complete BS women are not gonna be attracted to a man whos status is 13 year old incels that wanna go from geeks to slightly above average or suttn

Status does not matter w hamza he is curry otherwise every indian billionaire and bollywood actor would have a 9/10 white bitch on their dicks

Status does not matter w hamza he is curry otherwise every indian billionaire and bollywood actor would have a 9/10 white bitch on their dicks
You are delusional if you think they don't.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, AdiPapa and AsGoodAsItGets
I'm the better-looking Indian, also light skin huge +++

yeah sure it seems to work well for him, having a MTB as his biggest prize
frauded to oblivion on these pics

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin
What looksmax did he get ?

yeah sure it seems to work well for him, having a MTB as his biggest prize
frauded to oblivion on these pics
plenty chads in ltrs with mtbs see it all the time doesnt say anything about their smv

Real stuff Hamza looked great around that time.
I don't know why he had to downgrade his looks with getting a beard and shitty hairstyle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 294
Smelly Indian

• Hmm...

"Ooh Hamza I heard you were famous ๐Ÿคฉ. Are you a singer? A dancer? A football player? An artist? An actor? What do you do handsome?"

"I make videos telling incels to stop masturbating and workout"

• JFL
I canโ€™t tell if youโ€™re being sarcastic or not

I'm dead serious. He looks the best when he looks like a black guy like in those pics OP provided.

He should take melanotan till his skin color changes to that of a sub-saharan black man.

images

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Smelly frauding Indian with subhuman eyes and elephants ears/10

He mogs,

But what is better ? Hamza with chad tier eyes (actually bug eyes)? or hamza with jaw chad (is what he have actually)

Heโ€˜s a High Tier Normie facially, but here he looks Chadlite but its also gigafrauded.

hes barely HTN in new delhi.
C'mon bro he's easily Chadlite even in the West let's be real
Look at that jaw and those cheekbones and the eyebrows

• JFL
Scamza hella frauds w these pics but heโ€™s still not ugly. Scamza is htn.

C'mon bro he's easily Chadlite even in the West let's be real
Look at that jaw and those cheekbones and the eyebrows
In these fraudster pics he may be a chad. But hamza irl is htn. He still mogs most Briโ€™ish mayocels.

his eye area really isn't as bad as people make it out to be