• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22540, LimaDummy and Erik-Jón
5psl

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and Deleted member 20677
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96
Don't know how anyone can look at this and think this guy is anything better than mtn at best
Heath

Attachments

• th-1881059594.jpg
    th-1881059594.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22540 and Deleted member 20677
htn. He was not sex symbol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
Just like most actors, looks much better in motion. He'd slay without status IMHO. PSL? Probably 5 - 5.5.

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and Deleted member 20677
Just like most actors, looks much better in motion. He'd slay without status IMHO. PSL? Probably 5 - 5.5.
I think his only legitimately bad feature is his hairline. Rest is mid to great

Htn- Chadlite great eye area ( that`s why he got The Joker) rest not so great tho tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and Deleted member 22540
Don't know how anyone can look at this and think this guy is anything better than mtn at best
View attachment 1896743
Women loved heath ledger (and no, status does not actually do that, that’s pure incel cope. You need to be above average to receive that.) and that’s all you really need to know. Don’t lean into your male gaze, instead try to figure out which parts differ to female gaze so you can try to understand aesthetics better.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 22540, Deleted member 22099 and 3 others
Women loved heath ledger (and no, status does not actually do that, that’s pure incel cope. You need to be above average to receive that.) and that’s all you really need to know. Don’t lean into your male gaze, instead try to figure out which parts differ to female gaze so you can try to understand aesthetics better.
I always laught at "he's just actor that's why they like him"

Don't theses incels realize there'sa fucking ton of actors that don't get simped over because they're not that GL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22540 and loksr

Don't theses incels realize there'sa fucking ton of actors that don't get simped over because they're not that GL
Apparently being an NT maxed normie that does everything right is not enough to change biology, but some director shooting a big movie is.

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
Apparently being an NT maxed normie that does everything right is not enough to change biology, but some director shooting a big movie is.
people just can't cope with the fact they're unattracitve

they think you ened to be a top 8 Psl model to be considered attractive by women

Head ledger was not that simped if I remember right. He become more popular after Dark knight. Brad pitt, Johhny depp, Leonardo and River phoenix were the sex symbols.

Head ledger was not that simped if I remember right. He become more popular after Dark knight. Brad pitt, Johhny depp, Leonardo and River phoenix were the sex symbols.
He was in 10 Things I Hate About You, a very iconic movie. He was a pretty boy with rough features in that film. Anyone saying he couldn't slay hasn't seen it and is a clueless tard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19576
He was in 10 Things I Hate About You, a very iconic movie. He was a pretty boy with rough features in that film. Anyone saying he couldn't slay hasn't seen it and is a clueless tard.
Yeah I agree. He does have that slayer look.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22540
Before Brokeback Mountain and Batman he was in rom-coms. Obvious sign of someone being attractive

Before Brokeback Mountain and Batman he was in rom-coms. Obvious sign of someone being attractive
"he is attractive because he was in rom-coms"
seth rogen and adam sandler are in a lot of rom-coms you unwashed ape. their rom-coms nigga. its literally a joke. they cast the least attractive men to be with pretty women and that is the joke.

"he is attractive because he was in rom-coms"
seth rogen and adam sandler are in a lot of rom-coms you unwashed ape. their rom-coms nigga. its literally a joke. they cast the least attractive men to be with pretty women and that is the joke.
Most early 2000s rom-coms have some sort of hearthrob in it: Mconahegh, Ryan Reynolds