rate + help

M

mik3777y

Iron
i know my jaw is pretty weak but i want genuine help on how to improve my looks. have a bit of money saved up so considering getting neck/chin lipo maybe even jaw filler. please only reply if you’re tryna give genuine advice thanks!
IMG 1798

Attachments

• IMG_1799.jpeg
    IMG_1799.jpeg
    553.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1800.jpeg
    IMG_1800.jpeg
    558 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1801.jpeg
    IMG_1801.jpeg
    592.1 KB · Views: 0
Ltn

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
i know my jaw is pretty weak but i want genuine help on how to improve my looks. have a bit of money saved up so considering getting neck/chin lipo maybe even jaw filler. please only reply if you’re tryna give genuine advice thanks!View attachment 2974310
You shouldn't be focussing on your jaw and surgery, you have a avarage jaw, you should fix your eyebags, get a better stubble or clean shave, style your hair better, have a good diet and overall just improve your health. A surgery should be a last resort and all the things I listed will help your more than a chin surgery. So many things could go wrong like making you look uncanny

You shouldn't be focussing on your jaw and surgery, you have a avarage jaw, you should fix your eyebags, get a better stubble or clean shave, style your hair better, have a good diet and overall just improve your health. A surgery should be a last resort and all the things I listed will help your more than a chin surgery. So many things could go wrong like making you look uncanny
You could train your neck to get it thicker

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Do aajonus vonderplanitz diet
i know my jaw is pretty weak but i want genuine help on how to improve my looks. have a bit of money saved up so considering getting neck/chin lipo maybe even jaw filler. please only reply if you’re tryna give genuine advice thanks!View attachment 2974310

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
what hair styles would you recommend? but i’ve went to the gym for a year and some change and there wasn’t much change to my face i believe but here are some videos for reference also had a perm!

Attachments

• filtered-FE1CA0C9-15ED-4097-9508-53BA395974BE.mov
    3.7 MB
  • filtered-6377264B-36AB-400B-8CE5-55DB56569D98.mov
    2 MB
Jaw implants, genioplasty, rhinoplasty, infra+supra orbital implants, mouth widening and youre good

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and maou
which one would you say would enhance my look more?

what hair styles would you recommend? but i’ve went to the gym for a year and some change and there wasn’t much change to my face i believe but here are some videos for reference also had a perm!
I think the haircut without the perm looks better on you, the only problems is that it looks unhealthy and you need it cut again. I would recommend to ask for the same haircut but make sure the front is around the same length, figure out your hair type and do the things that will make it look healthy. A good diet is also inportant.

kind of hard to figure out my hair type since i got that thick mexican hair and there isn’t much info online on how to actually take care of it

low tier normie, mew and cut, slightly reccesed maxilla, not over yet

what’s my potential?

there is no helping you just ropemaxx.

LTN current. U can ascend by softmaxxing but do not expect too much as you're already currycel