hope she never reproduces

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Oberyn
She looks like a model now. Holy shit

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
wtf how did she got forward growth? i thought it was bimax or smth
she looks quite young too?
I've noticed a trend (mainly in celebs) where people under 25 are getting facelifts. I think it's super legit. I want one lol. It seems to basically correct everything all at once at list a little bit (so makes cheekbones stick out, chin looks better, lips look better, skin looks better etc)

And yeah, i'm not sure what they done to her chin. Surgeons being all secretive

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
she looks quite young too?
I've noticed a trend (mainly in celebs) where people under 25 are getting facelifts. I think it's super legit. I want one lol. It seems to basically correct everything all at once at list a little bit (so makes cheekbones stick out, chin looks better, lips look better, skin looks better etc)
yeah i start to search more about cheeklift. People here only talk like its oldcel exclusive but many young people get it and look better.

i think its legit if you are not zygoless and afraid to get cheek implants because you may look uncanny.

• +1
yeah i start to search more about cheeklift. People here only talk like its oldcel exclusive but many young people get it and look better.

i think its legit if you are not zygoless and afraid to get cheek implants because you may look uncanny.
it's always been an oldcel thing in the past, but i've noticed in the last like 3-5 years that so many very young people are getting them done. I think there must have been some sort of general improvement in them and so now young people want them as basically everyone can kind of benefit from it, tbh

• +1
Its amazed me how foids can ascendent with these surgeries

• +1
it's always been an oldcel thing in the past, but i've noticed in the last like 3-5 years that so many very young people are getting them done. I think there must have been some sort of general improvement in them and so now young people want them as basically everyone can kind of benefit from it, tbh
i think that v shaped jawline might not work for males because females are supposed to more smaller jaw compared to males.

but worth to give it a try depends on your goals.

i think that v shaped jawline might not work for males because females are supposed to more smaller jaw compared to males.

but worth to give it a try depends on your goals.
technical i don't think it should ever really look that good since aren't they removing jaw bone? You'd think the face would look more saggy and also worse from profile, but most of the time it seems to produce a good result, and in her case, it's like her chin is clearly MORE projected, so something has been added as opposed to just taken away. I'm curious about it

• Hmm...
This can't be real, hast be photoshopped. Midface ascension is insane.

This can't be real, hast be photoshopped. Midface ascension is insane.
apparently the result of cheeklift + under eye bag rejuvenation and temporal lifting, but yeah, who really knows...

apparently the result of cheeklift + under eye bag rejuvenation and temporal lifting, but yeah, who really knows...
Look at the side profile picture. After pic has a nose shadow that is too large to fit the new nose. But that's just an assumption.

And with the V line, if they are removing manible to give the V from the front, why does it not look fucked from the side?

shouldn't the after profile kind of follow that red line? (like it does in the frontal 'after') whereas clearly that's not happening and if anything it looks even more 'full' with bone still below the red line - I'm not sure what they've done

Last edited:
Her ears are comically big.

bsso + rhino