ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned

Show me a pic without makeup

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283 and jefferson
Really blurry pic. 5.5-6 imo

4.5-5 without makeup she's probably close to 2-2.5

for a curry, she's kind of average/above average, universally below average BASED on this pic, looks bug eyed though

psl rating? or irl?

Psl but that's when I look at the small pic. When I enlarge it I want to rate lower but maybe that's just the blurriness idk. Her nose is a bit big, and her jaw looks a little masculine.
for a curry, she's kind of average/above average, universally below average BASED on this pic, looks bug eyed though
That's way above average for a curry if I'm going off the exchange students at my college. I haven't seen a single one that looks that good srs.

Psl but that's when I look at the small pic. When I enlarge it I want to rate lower but maybe that's just the blurriness idk. Her nose is a bit big, and her jaw looks a little masculine.

That's way above average for a curry if I'm going off the exchange students at my college. I haven't seen a single one that looks that good srs.
dude there is no fcking way that is a PSL 6 bro lol
4.5-5 without makeup she's probably close to 2-2.5
yea I would 4 PSL is accurate, you think shes wearing make up?

Better looking than most curry whores

6/10 with makeup probably 4-5 without

dude there is no fcking way that is a PSL 6 bro lol
Yeah probably not, hard to tell with one low resolution pic with a makeup + filter combo. I think you're penalizing her rating too hard for being curry though.

jfl at applying PSL to foids

• +1
Reactions: theropeking
6 or sub 7/10