Rate her.

tookcel

tookcel

Over for ethnic cels
Would yall do a relationship with her or take her out on a date? Is she fat?

Attachments

• IMG_3442.jpeg
    IMG_3442.jpeg
    503.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3443.jpeg
    IMG_3443.jpeg
    993.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3445.jpeg
    IMG_3445.jpeg
    882.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3446.jpeg
    IMG_3446.jpeg
    348.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3444.jpeg
    IMG_3444.jpeg
    885.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3447.jpeg
    IMG_3447.jpeg
    771.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Average. I would date her

• JFL
Reactions: fuse and Rea
Quintessential ltb

• +1
Reactions: greycel and tookcel
fat + below average but depends where ur from

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, watah and tookcel
I wouldn't date her, or take her out, and i think she's a bit overweight

• +1
Reactions: tookcel
Ltb but id fuck it anyway

• JFL
Reactions: Baban
wouldn't. maybe if she cooked me dinner at her place

• +1
If you dont know her yet and personally dont find her attractive dont go for it
I dont know her like that but I find her a lil attractive but I would be embarassed being with her in public

no
but you shouldnt ask us, if u like her then do It, if u don't, don't.

• +1
I dont want to be embarassed
... If u like her then date her? If you dont think shes good enough for u then dont. The relationship wont work If u dont truly feel like its working

• +1
Reactions: goo25
I dont know her like that but I find her a lil attractive but I would be embarassed being with her in public
do u live in a city or in a small town?
normally u shouldnt care about this, but today's society Is brutal and If u live in a small town its worse
If u live in a city i dont think anyone would care tbh

... If u like her then date her? If you dont think shes good enough for u then dont. The relationship wont work If u dont truly feel like its working
Can i be with her for like 3 months and then just break up out of no where? Shes good enough to fuck but not wife.

Can i be with her for like 3 months and then just break up out of no where? Shes good enough to fuck but not wife.
Well you can If you want to. I wouldnt suggest it tho. Sexuall relationships are for you and a partner you truly like. But then again im a religous man and thats from my point of view.

• +1
Well you can If you want to. I wouldnt suggest it tho. Sexuall relationships are for you and a partner you truly like. But then again im a religous man and thats from my point of view.
I see, but Whats better? To stay like an incel or like go after bbws and then just break up? Im not a muslim so I cant pay mehr and get a wife like that. I need to geomaxx and betabuxx for a better one.

I see, but Whats better? To stay like an incel or like go after bbws and then just break up? Im not a muslim so I cant pay mehr and get a wife like that. I need to geomaxx and betabuxx for a better one.
Well you could get together with her and then get her to go 2 the gym with her (make it sound like you will improve 2gether and that ur not forcing it) And this wsy u make her ur oneitis if ur personalitys match🤷‍♂️

Well you could get together with her and then get her to go 2 the gym with her (make it sound like you will improve 2gether and that ur not forcing it) And this wsy u make her ur oneitis if ur personalitys match🤷‍♂️
2 the gym with you*

Nah cus then she would say, you dont love me for me. You dont like my body bla bla bla

Yea idk tbh, for me she cant
Well rn shes ltb. But you never know. Leaning down helps alot. But ye its whatever, I wouldnt date her from what im seeing

• +1
Well rn shes ltb. But you never know. Leaning down helps alot. But ye its whatever, I wouldnt date her from what im seeing
Bet so its better to stay single until parents arrange you for marriage?

Bet so its better to stay single until parents arrange you for marriage?
Im christian not Muslim. Either way ill wait and hopefully find a good christian women. But you do you. If u want to slay a foid then do so.

Im christian not Muslim. Either way ill wait and hopefully find a good christian women. But you do you. If u want to slay a foid then do so.
Im like you cuh, Christian. The waiting game is either saying celibate to 28 and then finding a wife after shes done with the cock carousel .