IMG 1918

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
looks really good and feminine to me
Stacylite

• +1
yeah
ropefuel that a girl like this wouldnt even look in my general direction or be caught dead alone with me in a 5 mile radius of people
If it’s any consolation, her BF is like a MTN at best

• So Sad
Reactions: axttt_
If it’s any consolation, her BF is like a MTN at best
how
just fucking how
i always see this forum saying women are more hypergamous and the stats say it too but i always see beautiful girls like this dating way below their looksmatch
doesnt make sense
the only times i see guys dating below their looksmatch is when some white HTN is dating an ugly gook

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend and CookieGuy
how
just fucking how
i always see this forum saying women are more hypergamous and the stats say it too but i always see beautiful girls like this dating way below their looksmatch
doesnt make sense
the only times i see guys dating below their looksmatch is when some white HTN is dating an ugly gook
Chill. Model is HTB bf is LMTN. Nothing unheard of

• +1
Chill. Model is HTB bf is LMTN. Nothing unheard of
she is higher than htb
htb is top 5%
if i go on the street out of 100 women she will easily be in the top 3
higher even
at least where i live

and still here they say something like this is impossible unless
a. the guy is a bexabuxxer
b. he's getting cheated on

• +1
Reactions: God-himself and noahwillascend
she is higher than htb
htb is top 5%
higher even
at least where i live

When you see stuff like this 99% of them time they was with the girl before she grew up, in simple terms, the man invested early .
She glew up , the man did not. And obviously because the man loved her when no one else did, she’s still in love with the man

• +1
she looks way worse there
are the blue eyes contacts
they look pretty much looksmatched there including his height
no, I still think she’s quite out of his league there. but maybe you’re right . the blue eyes are natural

• +1
no, I still think she’s quite out of his league there. but maybe you’re right . the blue eyes are natural out
Out of league is being with someone who is 2 points more than you. He’s still in league but she mogs

• +1
she is higher than htb
htb is top 5%
higher even
at least where i live

She’s low stacylite. But the “a and b” assumptions are absolutely r3tarted. I think they forget that girls don’t know what a PSL is. She sees a tall fluffy hair white guy and that’s probably enough

• +1
Reactions: axttt_ and noahwillascend
She’s low stacylite. But the “a and b” assumptions are absolutely r3tarted. I think they forget that girls don’t know what a PSL is. She sees a tall fluffy hair white guy and that’s probably enough
yeah alot of these girls who are dating down i think are unaware of their smv
whereas ltbs think their smv is so much higher than it is because it has been inflated by their retarded friends
atp ltbs have higher standards than girls who look like this

• +1
Reactions: God-himself, noahwillascend and CookieGuy
she is higher than htb
htb is top 5%
higher even
at least where i live

I agree 100%...autists retards can't rate higher than ht anything....never seen stacylite...they prob rate adriana in her prime as htb...jfl, these ltn's giving out ratings like they scholars

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noahwillascend, CookieGuy and axttt_
whereas ltbs think their smv is so much higher than it is because it has been inflated by their retarded friends
Or maybe just maybe she doesn’t want to be a wh000re and live a life with a chill caring dude 😭. I think some people forget that most Stacylites are more sane than LTBS.

My ex was LTB to Low MTB on good day. and she would consider herself 9/10 and she would make fun of guys for their appearance all the time. She was a narcy. When we broke up I was tempted to point out the fact she had Fetal Alchohol System, but I didn’t because I felt it was too mean. But she ccked me anyways so I guess she got the last laugh.

• +1
ur a smart user

• +1
I agree 100%...autists retards can't rate higher than ht anything....never seen stacylite...they prob rate adriana in her prime as htb...jfl, these ltn's giving out ratings like they scholars
Lima is objectively Stacy. But I think that most people on this forum tend to overrate girls facially

• +1
people on this forum underrate everybody
male or female

thanks bhai
People underrate to make themselves feel better no joke
I see a CL and others see MTN

• +1
Reactions: God-himself and axttt_
Or maybe just maybe she doesn’t want to be a wh000re and live a life with a chill caring dude 😭. I think some people forget that most Stacylites are more sane than LTBS.

My ex was LTB to Low MTB on good day. and she would consider herself 9/10 and she would make fun of guys for their appearance all the time. She was a narcy. When we broke up I was tempted to point out the fact she had Fetal Alchohol System, but I didn’t because I felt it was too mean. But she ccked me anyways so I guess she got the last laugh.
you dont have to be a whore to date your looksmatch
and what you said about your ex just proves my point

people on this forum underrate everybody
male or female
they do that because they lack security about their appearance...they see a good looking guy, they get triggered...see a ugly guy enter mock mode...it's jus insecure little boys

• +1
Reactions: axttt_ and noahwillascend
People underrate to make themselves feel better no joke
I see a CL and others see MTN
it is very subjective too tbh which people ignore
people call others retarded for using ratios and whatnot but its the best way to be objective to the set beauty standard psl is measured of
numbers are completely objective
and there are some points where it is objective

eg. a chad will always be picked over a ltn obviously
but when you have 2 chads it can be very 50 50 and subjective when both are that GL
it becomes completely subjective so i dont think its fair to place one chad above another

• +1
you dont have to be a whore to date your looksmatch
and what you said about your ex just proves my point
I agree . I did not mean to imply that only they can date looksmatches. But I’m about to drop a massive BP..

Even if you mog an LTB/MTB, they will STILL think they mog you or are on the same level. Truth is that some of y’all are better of aiming for HTB’s with character and a heart than an LTB/MTB that will cheat on you just because you are a HTN/Chadlite who believes in the super hypergamy. Truth is girls will think they are better

• +1
it is very subjective too tbh which people ignore
people call others retarded for using ratios and whatnot but its the best way to be objective to the set beauty standard psl is measured of
numbers are completely objective
and there are some points where it is objective

eg. a chad will always be picked over a ltn obviously
but when you have 2 chads it can be very 50 50 and subjective when both are that GL
it becomes completely subjective so i dont think its fair to place one chad above another
this guys high IQ

• +1
I agree . I did not mean to imply that only they can date looksmatches. But I’m about to drop a massive BP..

Even if you mog an LTB/MTB, they will STILL think they mog you or are on the same level. Truth is that some of y’all are better of aiming for HTB’s with character and a heart than an LTB/MTB that will cheat on you just because you are a HTN/Chadlite who believes in the super hypergamy. Truth is girls will think they are better
i have experienced this before
ive dated girls who look significantly worse than me yet have the audacity to cheat on me
ive realised women crave more than just look
what they crave most is validation and attention
99% of them anyway in this generation have lost the capacity to really feel love someone

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy and noahwillascend
When I rate people I take in account my own ratings and public ratings and average it out.
good and honest way to rate...never underrate or overrate someone

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
i have experienced this before
ive dated girls who look significantly worse than me yet have the audacity to cheat on me
ive realised women crave more than just look
what they crave most is validation and attention
99% of them anyway in this generation have lost the capacity to really feel love someone
Very true. My ex would make fun of my nose and especially my eyes. Later I learned on here that my eye area was actually good. I was insecure about them for a while because of her