Rate her

JustChris

JustChris

Slay or be slayed

I don’t know what it is but she looks charming as fuck.

6, you can do better and have done better I imagine

6, you can do better and have done better I imagine

I still find her better looking than many girls who would be higher rated tho.
Keep in mind, she has literally no make up on.

6-7

Why the fuck is this guy here aswell ffs im trying to avoid lookism retards

Haaaa chris has a oneitissss fuckin jfl

oneitis/10 by PSL standards she's a 6, but there's something about her that makes me look more than I'm supposed to

Can't be a oneitis if we already fucked lmao.
still is a oneitis, u think theres something special about her despite her being like any other girl

still is a oneitis, u think theres something special about her despite her being like any other girl

I know exactly what's different about her, and it's charisma. Girls who have charisma are a shit ton more attractive than basic bitches from hooters. That and the lack of industrial quantity of make-up.

I know exactly what's different about her, and it's charisma. Girls who have charisma are a shit ton more attractive than basic bitches from hooters. That and the lack of industrial quantity of make-up.
thats true, my oneitis used to fight back whenever i took flirty jabs at her lmao. was cute

Marilyn monroe had an assymetrical face and a huge forehead but men still went crazy for her just because of her charisma

potentially crazy/10

she gives a Nancy Drew kinda vibe idk y. Like cute little sneaky detective.

6-6.5/10 PSL TBH NGL.

4/10 she reminds me of woahvicky or sid from ice age. 7/10 if she applied some sort of contour near her lower eyelid

not attracted to her at all tbh

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Nibba
Looks boringly average.

She looks uncomfortable Chris. Did you assault her sexually? Did you kidnap her?

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Yeah we get it u fuck girls.

I hope I run into you on the street,you're getting the acidfacing of a generation.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Swagwaffle
She has a very seducing look. Her eyes are great but at the same time they should be more deep set.
If she's taller than 5'6 then she's a 6.5/10 to me, if she's shorter than that she's a 7.5/10 to me.

Who does JustChris think he is

Tfw 9/10 Chad's go for 5.5-6/10 females

What chance do we have? Landwhales it is.

Tfw 9/10 Chad's go for 5.5-6/10 females

What chance do we have? Landwhales it is.
Thing is, we saw it all, experienced all the bat shit crazy hot chicks, at some point you start looking for other qualities than just physical appearance

Id happily settle for that if she was a virgin

• +1
Is that you on your profile pic OP?

Thing is, we saw it all, experienced all the bat shit crazy hot chicks, at some point you start looking for other qualities than just physical appearance
If you have the options you do. Otherwise you settle for what is thrown at you.

Just chris more like gay fat nosed larper

hired model from fiverr. Go live & ill believe u.
There is someone that goes by the name of crisick (something like that) on lookism that post the exact same pictures.

• +1
i'd marry her 7.5/10

Lower score is lookism tier retardation (so makes sense many lower itt)