RATE HERE - LINK WORKS

As I said before second vid I opened my mouth to show I'm not cheekbiting lmao

20240627 163212

im considering getting hazel contacts do yk any good brands with least eye damage and look as natural as possible? moneys not a problem btw

• +1
Reactions: N1666
@flippasav what race r u bro? just wanted to know if their is bias among ethnic or white raters

im considering getting hazel contacts do yk any good brands with least eye damage and look as natural as possible? moneys not a problem btw
Not sure, there’s probably tons of reputable uk sources if you just google and look at reviews. Won’t it be obvious you are contact frauding though? People will be able to tell from seeing your eyes everyday

• +1
Reactions: S1d456
Not sure, there’s probably tons of reputable uk sources if you just google and look at reviews. Won’t it be obvious you are contact frauding though? People will be able to tell from seeing your eyes everyday
im going to a new sixth form lmao went to the taster session yesterday wore some old contacts i had i mogged hard just wanted to maintain it and idc abt frauding literally everyone frauds so im not ashamed fair is foul and foul is fair at this point

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea and N1666
even if i get caught im a just say yh took you this long to find out:feelswhy: guessu man got fooled for too long low iq niggas

• +1
You can still cheeksuck with open mouth retard

• JFL
im going to a new sixth form
Makes sense then. I used to be friends with this paki who frauded with blue contacts (god knows how nobody called him out) and he would tell me about how it haloed him hard and girls would come up to him based off his eyes. Coloured eyes on a ethnic will help with your appeal

• +1
Makes sense then. I used to be friends with this paki who frauded with blue contacts (god knows how nobody called him out) and he would tell me about how it haloed him hard and girls would come up to him based off his eyes. Coloured eyes on a ethnic will help with your appeal
yeah contacts were lifefuel for me i literally faked looking exotic yesterday haloed me so much got ton more iois and confidence ibsr

• Love it
Still waiting for a side profile picture from you without fraud.

Bro has more posts on this site than me and doesnt know what a side pic is.

But even on 3/4 you can see the classa 3

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: S1d456 and Diarrhoea
Swung
Hit
Indigo
Telephone
Sight
Kids
Igloo
Neighbour

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Blond3cel and S1d456
mtn you genuinely look autistic

• Hmm...
how so faggot:feelswhy: @flippasav bhai rated me htn in mumbai saar
you mog the inbred brits that you live with but that doesn’t mean you have any appeal to females with that subhuman smv

subhuman - obliterated

• Hmm...
you mog the inbred brits that you live with but that doesn’t mean you have any appeal to females with that subhuman smv

subhuman - obliterated
He lowkey mogs you lil bro.

subhuman - obliterated
how do i have subhuman smv lol? just cus of my pheno which aint even poop, im tall for my age and have good frame as well but my lips do failo me hard

i have appeal to all foids my age (15 to 17) except for sheboons JFL im repulsed by them i grew up and slayed in majority white area in britain

how do i have subhuman smv lol? just cus of my pheno which aint even poop, im tall for my age and have good frame as well but my lips do failo me hard
yea tbh lips are cucking you and squinting or whatever you’re doing gives autism

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: greywind and S1d456
yea tbh lips are cucking you and squinting or whatever you’re doing gives autism
im not squinting in thos vieods i just uplled my hair up and down u can see some slight uee if i suqinted id have no uee whatsover my eyes r very deepset and i have a porminent browridge also