• IMG_5066.jpeg
    IMG_5066.jpeg
    536.2 KB · Views: 0
  • v0f044gc0000cql60gnog65smq9v8pd0.mp4
    1.2 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and Xangsane
Your a high HTN bro. Your basically low chadlite tbh.
get off this site brah ur too good looking to be worrying about other nigges

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sixxstar, Deleted member 33711 and manletmogger
Your a high HTN bro. Your basically low chadlite tbh.
get off this site brah ur too good looking to be worrying about other nigges
That ain’t me nga lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, virgin, jsp and 1 other person
High htn

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
U sent me urself in PMS
Ohhhh I read it properly now, nah idk man I still want to be on here and I’m also short so + I still have bloating problems so

Attachments

• IMG_5062.jpeg
    IMG_5062.jpeg
    6.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4971.jpeg
    IMG_4971.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: FBl, watah and St.TikTokcel
do you do anything to your lips?

5 7 at 16 I’m coookedddd
make scan of ur growth plates. If not possible do this test for me and tell me your stage i can help you

• +1
yeh im talking to u. Nice, good shit. Height? Bodycount?
I did lip widening but then I realised it was cope and I just had to get lean for them to go to their normal width, I am 5 7 with bc of 1 😂

make scan of ur growth plates. If not possible do this test for me and tell me your stage i can help you

Nah that’s a lot of effort tbh I accept that I’m not gonna be tall honestly

I did lip widening but then I realised it was cope and I just had to get lean for them to go to their normal width, I am 5 7 with bc of 1 😂
do you wear lifts? you should, when you go out. Are you gig nonNT? Abused dog? You should be able to pull more

• +1
do you wear lifts? you should, when you go out. Are you gig nonNT? Abused dog? You should be able to pull more
I will I don’t really go out and a lot of girls actually just think I’m weird and shi so yk it is what it is + I only just ascended again (I also live in ugly area)

I will I don’t really go out and a lot of girls actually just think I’m weird and shi so yk it is what it is + I only just ascended again (I also live in ugly area)
just don't rot your years away. you'll get rejected a lot either way. Go outside and get some friends. try to link up with another gl weirdo and tell him you guys should go out clubbing together.

• +1
“High appeal”

just don't rot your years away. you'll get rejected a lot either way. Go outside and get some friends. try to link up with another gl weirdo and tell him you guys should go out clubbing together.
Ye, what do u think I am facially?

Nah that’s a lot of effort tbh I accept that I’m not gonna be tall honestly
then stay a manlet. I wanted to help you. Do the fucking test I can make you 6’2 if u tell me ur stage

• +1
Hmm I’ll think about it
:lul:
u dont have a choice bro. There is NO thinking about this. 5’6 is BRUTAL
Do this test and i will make you 6’2 if you just tell me your stage. If ur stage is good i can help become ATLEAST 5’10

then stay a manlet. I wanted to help you. Do the fucking test I can make you 6’2 if u tell me ur stage
im at 4.3 and still basically manlet height so is there anything u could advise for me

:lul:
u dont have a choice bro. There is NO thinking about this. 5’6 is BRUTAL
Do this test and i will make you 6’2 if you just tell me your stage. If ur stage is good i can help become ATLEAST 5’10
Ok but how do I confront my parents about this and I don’t want to do high or ai

im at 4.3 and still basically manlet height so is there anything u could advise for me
Fuck. Sorry brother, you can gain 2 inches max.
Go on Test, HGH, Ai.
Ok but how do I confront my parents about this and I don’t want to do high or ai
Oh… nvm then. Sorry bhai its over

• JFL
Wear 3 inch lifts and u will be 5’9

@BlackpillRemedy it was me btw I didn’t understand what he sent
Damn bro now that you posted yourself next to this dude you reminded me that there ara many levels in the looks game. He mogs u so hard brah (no offense ofc, we friends in here)

If ur stage is good i can help become ATLEAST 5’10
bro is the height guru 😭💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and manletmogger
Fuck. Sorry brother, you can gain 2 inches max.
Go on Test, HGH, Ai.
Brutal asf is there any hope since both my parents grew even in their 20s by a couple cm and im only 16 rn

Damn bro now that you posted yourself next to this dude you reminded me that there ara many levels in the looks game. He mogs u so hard brah (no offense ofc, we friends in here)

No shit he’s famous on TikTok for his looks but I’d say he mogs me by like 0.5 - 1 psl

I’m still not maxed either I still can get better angularity and hollows lashes etc

I’m still not maxed either I still can get better angularity and hollows lashes etc
No, man, it's the entire structure of the face that's better, it's not a matter of angularity.

I'd have to spend too long to list what makes him better tbh, but just to name one thing your brachy maxillomandibular type can't compete with his meso one, it's a deep structural difference. Then comes a huge list of other things.

I'm not saying ur ugly or anything, it's just that I rated u too high not so long ago and now looking at this dude I realized I should've compared you to other people for a more accurate rating

• +1
No, man, it's the entire structure of the face that's better, it's not a matter of angularity.

I'd have to spend too long to list what makes him better tbh, but just to name one thing your brachy maxillomandibular type can't compete with his meso one, it's a deep structural difference. Then comes a huge list of other things.

I'm not saying ur ugly or anything, it's just that I rated u too high not so long ago and now looking at this dude I realized I should've compared you to other people for a more accurate rating
Well ye I did send u a lens distorted pic making me look meso but what do u think I am based on the photo I sent in the mirror?

Frauding gigachad
Nonfrauding HTN ( I think, hard to tell)