• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, appealmaxed, laaltin and 3 others
what is jfl

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
@halloweed what the hell is jfl i do not understand incel speak yet

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Good potential, dye or grow out brows because they look a little faint causing a somewhat aspie stare. Grow out hair into a more trendy style (bowlcuts or anything close to them also come off a bit aspie), maybe finish it off with a bit of leanmaxxing and you should be good to go. Easy ascension awaiting.

Good potential, dye or grow out brows because they look a little faint causing a somewhat aspie stare. Grow out hair into a more trendy style (bowlcuts or anything close to them also come off a bit aspie), maybe finish it off with a bit of leanmaxxing and you should be good to go. Easy ascension awaiting.
thank you for a good reply, seems to be difficult to get someone who speaks normally. yes i do need a haircut but im bulking up atm sadly so no leanness yet. what is aspie?

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and appealmaxed
thank you for a good reply, seems to be difficult to get someone who speaks normally. yes i do need a haircut but im bulking up atm sadly so no leanness yet. what is aspie?
Aspie although deriving specifically from aspergers can sometimes be used as a catch all term here for anyone on the spectrum.

Aspie although deriving specifically from aspergers can sometimes be used as a catch all term here for anyone on the spectrum.
hahahahahahha okay fair enough

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro