Rate his skull shape

They actually have some decent forward growth. I might be inclined to agree with the redditors for once in that their haircut might be weirdly augmenting it especially considering how overly froofy their hair is. They have the same kind of very stand up fros you can typically find on Asians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
They actually have some decent forward growth. I might be inclined to agree with the redditors for once in that their haircut might be weirdly augmenting it especially considering how overly froofy their hair is. They have the same kind of very stand up fros you can typically find on Asians
This guy has bimax protrusion. That's common in asians and africans That's why he remind to an asian guy.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
This guy has bimax protrusion. That's common in asians and africans That's why he remind to an asian guy.

100% agree. Has bimax protrusion, slightly recessed chin and flat occiput.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
100% agree. Has bimax protrusion, slightly recessed chin and flat occiput.
Maybe his chin isn't that recessed, maybe it's just the protrusion that makes it to look like in this way. He has forward neck posture so his occiput looks worse, but definitely he has a bad occiput shape, reminds me to the gay alien one, should grow his hair to cover it. He also has a too big forehead, suifuel for tall skull copers

• +1
Maybe his chin isn't that recessed, maybe it's just the protrusion that makes it to look like in this way. He has forward neck posture so his occiput looks worse, but definitely he has a bad occiput shape, reminds me to the gay alien one, should grow his hair to cover it. He also has a too big forehead, suifuel for tall skull copers

It could be a little more projected but not too much. Hair also doesn't do him any favors. Has great ascension potential tho, if he get's ASO, genio, occiput implant and curtains haircut he could ascend to kpopmaxxed HTN.

• Woah
It could be a little more projected but not too much. Hair also doesn't do him any favors. Has great ascension potential tho, if he get's ASO, genio, occiput implant and curtains haircut he could ascend to kpopmaxxed HTN.
I agree with the chin projection, he already has a decent one, just need to get rid of the protrusion with ASO, his hair are legit terrible(i mean their texture and the fact that they aren't straight) he cover his big forehead with them but in this way he looks like he has a giant forehead, he should try long curtains asap. Occiput implant here is really needed, but before he should fix his awful head posture. Not sure about the htn part, we should see how big is forehead is to see if he has potential with a different haircut.

• +1
I agree with the chin projection, he already has a decent one, just need to get rid of the protrusion with ASO, his hair are legit terrible(i mean their texture and the fact that they aren't straight) he cover his big forehead with them but in this way he looks like he has a giant forehead, he should try long curtains asap. Occiput implant here is really needed, but before he should fix his awful head posture. Not sure about the htn part, we should see how big is forehead is to see if he has potential with a different haircut.

Forehead "looks" proportional to me, but no one knows with that hair, which also gives him a strange hairline shape. Interesting face tbh, could ascend decently with those surgeries and curtains IMO.

• +1
Forehead "looks" proportional to me, but no one knows with that hair, which also gives him a strange hairline shape. Interesting face tbh, could ascend decently with those surgeries and curtains IMO.
Yea his hairline looks too strange, and his forehead isn't that big but looks too tall for me, otherwise i think that if he had a short/normal forehead he wouldn't had covered it. Such a shame that posts on reddit, here he could find everything he needs to improve in a decent way his loiks.

• +1