Banned

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, thecel, germanlooks and 1 other person
Also 6'7", no joke

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Also 6'7", no joke
Shit man. I thought he was Chad until I heard this. I feel sorry for him tbh. That good face for nothing because of his height.

• JFL
Reactions: 360°, Pussyslayer, maneg1 and 4 others
Shit man. I thought he was Chad until I heard this. I feel sorry for him tbh. That good face for nothing because of his height.
I can't believe you unironically say stuff like this all the time 😂😂. He's a giga-mogger and will do totally fine.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
I can't believe you unironically say stuff like this all the time 😂😂. He's a giga-mogger and will do totally fine.
No he's not, he only has 800 followers. I guarantee he would be 10x better off at 5'9". His frame is absolute dogshit and he has 0 potential to have a good physique. He literally has a gap between his chest muscles.

I can picture it now. His face with better proportions and a nice 5'9" wide body. Would be a slayer.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 15781, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
Don’t bother responding to him tbh. He’s braindead, uncharismatic and doesn’t even know how to larp properly.

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 14848, N1666 and 1 other person
Cucked by nose and non existent upper lip

• +1
Reactions: Hueless and justadude
deranged low trust eyes + 6’7

Bad rater. I'd you don't say minimum 90th percentile you don't know how to rate.
I didn’t rate him retard
Just saying I wouldn’t trust him with a plastic spork

I know but you're implying he's not top tier
There are more comments calling him aspie and saying he has an unstable look than saying he’s attractive. Face and LMS would be treated better than him IRL

There are more comments calling him aspie and saying he has an unstable look than saying he’s attractive. Face and LMS would be treated better than him IRL
Faceandlms literally cannot get any girls. I guarantee this guy could easily. Faceandlms just has a really bad face so his height doesn't save him.

fuck that nose kills him
still 6psl chad tho

• Woah
Reactions: mogstar
Philtrum failo.

He is not 6 psl in slightest. He does not even look chad irl..