• +1
Reactions: ZAATOP4, LookmaxBlau, ttlurker and 4 others
Kys faggot

• +1
Reactions: ZAATOP4, ttlurker, stevielake and 3 others
To be completely honest, he is probably the ugly person I have seen on here

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and chudlite
he better be some random:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:he needs rope implant in his neck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: acv700, ttlurker and adamcell
kill yourself tbh you knew he was sub 2 from the start and only posted it to get some reps nigger

7.5 PSL Human Perfection

On a serious note he would need a few major surgeries to fix his deformations

• +1
Reactions: ttlurker and 6'1Turbomanlet
like what
No idea he would have to go to a doctor because it isn't cosmetic surgeries it would be to help his breathing. Also I think you have to be matured to get larger-scale skull surgeries.

Btw why even make this thread it's a dickhead move even if you don't know the kid in picture.

• +1
Reactions: 6'1Turbomanlet
kill yourself tbh you knew he was sub 2 from the start and only posted it to get some reps nigger
Sub2? Hes white with light blue eyes, and he grew out his hair, hes also 188 with decent frame

No idea he would have to go to a doctor because it isn't cosmetic surgeries it would be to help his breathing. Also I think you have to be matured to get larger-scale skull surgeries.

Btw why even make this thread it's a dickhead move even if you don't know the kid in picture.
Hes had clef palate surgery and irl hes 188 with good frame at 15, so wanted to figure out if theres much else he can do

trimax jaw, maxillia, chin
obo
lefort 2 and 3
jaw zygo and infra implants
we probably would get all of that and only reach high ltn - mid mtn
Could he softmaxx for the time being to above 2/10 until he can get surgery after 18? Hes also high iq(122) so will probably get a well-paying job to pay for any surgery

Hes had clef palate surgery and irl hes 188 with good frame at 15, so wanted to figure out if theres much else he can do
His maxilla is pretty recessed, quick google search says orthognathic surgery or corrective jaw surgery may work. Don't know if he is applicable but at least he's 188cm

His maxilla is pretty recessed, quick google search says orthognathic surgery or corrective jaw surgery may work. Don't know if he is applicable but at least he's 188cm
just lower is recessed, upper is fine right?

Possible first step aajonus vonderplanitz diet
Next step using raw milk on face
Next blow taper hairstyle that makes back head longer and makes best as possible skull size
Next dont wear glasses use accessories wear baggy clothes or something
Next lose 20kg of fat or less on lean meat protocol
Makeup or dying eyebrows works
Fix teeth u can up 1 point
RATE MY FRIEND,15M, HARDMAXX ADVICE WELCOME, IS IT OVER FOR HIM

Could he softmaxx for the time being to above 2/10 until he can get surgery after 18? Hes also high iq(122) so will probably get a well-paying job to pay for any surgery
shit i mean hes kinda fucked i guess skincare, fix acne and take collagen, coloring use Melanotan, fix teeth whiten and braces, filler in his lips along with a lip flip, he basically needs every looksmax to ever be invented since he literally has no redeeming qualities except for height

• +1
I rate him 5.43 sorry but its my opinion somehow i can look and see neutral and more other people i rated higher but i was not able to watch but i somehow can watch him i added more points than in reality are because its half of my opinion in reality 4.79

I rate him 5.43 sorry but its my opinion somehow i can look and see neutral and more other people i rated higher but i was not able to watch but i somehow can watch him i added more points than in reality are because its half of my opinion in reality 4.79

shit i mean hes kinda fucked i guess skincare, fix acne and take collagen, coloring use Melanotan, fix teeth whiten and braces, filler in his lips along with a lip flip, he basically needs every looksmax to ever be invented since he literally has no redeeming qualities except for height
The dentist said he can only get braces after 18 bcs theres several teeth lodged in his gums but he can't get surgery yet

js because he said that doesnt mean he is i can tell hes probably the fucking joke of the group
Hes 188, nobody cares abt his face and he even had a gf, he agreed bcs hes had surgery before and wanted to see if there's much he can do abt his situation, there's nothing malovelntn behind it

she was most likely ltb at best and dont even try arguing against it because you know its true

also ez asf to get girls at this age

no height for his face sorry
Still better than nothing, and he still gets treated better than the midget subhuman so height deffo still halos

Hes 188, nobody cares abt his face and he even had a gf, he agreed bcs hes had surgery before and wanted to see if there's much he can do abt his situation, there's nothing malovelntn behind it
If that sub human faggot is 188 then I'm Chico :ogre:

Still better than nothing, and he still gets treated better than the midget subhuman so height deffo still halos
well yea obviously height is better than no height but a 175 cm even 170 cm htn is better than a 188 truecel imo

well yea obviously height is better than no height but a 175 cm even 170 cm htn is better than a 188 truecel imo
If u can even compare the two then that shows he doesn't get treated like shit irl

Monobloc Osteotomy then OBO + Canthoplasty then Lefort 3 + Malar implants + BSSO + Genio + Rhino then Dental Implants from Hungary and then Braces and then Neck hair to eyebrow transplant + Black dye and then LLS +10cm Femur and then LASIK = Chad

IT'S NEVER OVER

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever and 6'1Turbomanlet
I'm mirin, he's mogging the website

• +1
Genuinely over for him i feel bad
Recessed maxilla, british teeth, bad lower third, bad eye area, acne, recessed chin/mandible...
Hes in the bottom 1% of males, genetic garbage. He would need canthoplasty (maybe?), trimax, acne treatment, veneers and jaw implants. Its genuinely over but try to let him down easy

• +1