looksmatched?

he mogs her?

she mogs him?

@Chinacurry
IMG 6587

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, watah, gigell and 4 others
looksmatched, sexy height difference (y)

meanwhile incels like myself are relegated to eating goyslop alone !

6C3E5F50 9B49 486B AAF9 582483A3ABE1
IMG 6585

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A, noobs, datboijj and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: watah, noobs, buflek and 1 other person
LTB. The guy's either a MTN or HTN with height. brutal for white brah.

*Hong Kong betabuxx couple

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
He mogs her

She looks like a dude

• Love it
Reactions: shizuku11111
she’s a lot uglier in person

i say he mogs her

Of course he mogs her

Chinks are subhumans, just be Asian should become a thing. This white autistic nigga clearly came to Asia to find Asian pussy and settled for that thing.

JFL

Of course he mogs her

Chinks are subhumans, just be Asian should become a thing. This white autistic nigga clearly came to Asia to find Asian pussy and settled for that thing.

JFL
he could get better

but many fall victim to settling for the first chink that shows interest in them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Hottaco34
he could get better

but many fall victim to settling for the first chink that shows interest in them

Chink worshippers are a lost cause, in his eye’s she’s peak feminine and Stacy tier

JFL

Men who date chinks need to be studied
62B9BDB0 EEA9 410D BA8C 16E34C0D71A1
5459B412 A616 455C 8D8C A52BB7C2FE7F

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and Sub5UglyMan
JFL ahaha NVM her boyfriend is a fucking fag, the mystery has been solved

60548AD2 1967 459D B8CB 83D7218E7566
0BBB3966 B42B 4947 B692 547C439B4ECA

LMAO of course the man mogs the insect. I have never seen a WMAF couple where the woman fogs unless the white guy is old and rich. “10/10 Asian girls with mid white guys” is a joke :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Hottaco34
Chinks are subhumans, just be Asian should become a thing.
exactly, it’s just white guys coping with their ugly chink gf’s by calling them 10’s :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Hottaco34
Why you taking random pics of ppl, these are even worse than the usual creepshots, because their face is on it

Go ahead Alex. Send me the money to buy a bycicle, be on the right side of history

He mogs her for sure. Is that really the best a tall white guy can get in hk? Terrible

Why you taking random pics of ppl, these are even worse than the usual creepshots, because their face is on it
it’s the jbw tax

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and Alucard69
He mogs her for sure. Is that really the best a tall white guy can get in hk? Terrible
no. they can get much better. and almost always do

the only reason i bothered taking a pic of them is because how subhuman she was. more so than normal

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
no. they can get much better. and almost always do

the only reason i bothered taking a pic of them is because how subhuman she was. more so than normal
You would expect guy like that to get atleast some hot mtb asian foid, he must be autistic
Btw what are my chances of getting foids in HK as a Pakistani? Robtical told me there's a decent amount of pakis there

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Rich tyrone travels the world fucking asian foids :ogre:
mirin hard how did he make his money? businesses? got in early in crypto or something? id love a 1500 dollar donatioon to pay for a year of hgh :ogre:

You would expect guy like that to get atleast some hot mtb asian foid, he must be autistic
Btw what are my chances of getting foids in HK as a Pakistani? Robtical told me there's a decent amount of pakis there
you better look like a westernized upper class paki or no chance. no body odor either. ask @Chinacurry who lives in hong kong. he’s pretty much a lightskin paki and slays, but is a banker
Do you cook or just eat tasty goyslop all the time? Livin the life tbh
i’ve been living in hotels since april so eat out only. i do one healthy meal and one meal of whatever a day plus walking a lot to stay in shape

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JohnDoe and MA_ascender
you better look like a westernized upper class paki or no chance. no body odor either. ask @Chinacurry who lives in hong kong. he’s pretty much a lightskin paki and slays, but is a banker

i’ve been living in hotels since april so eat out only. i do one healthy meal and one meal of whatever a day plus walking a lot to stay in shape
I'm light skin and live in the UK since birth but... I am 5'9 LTN, chinacurry is paki? He's tall and rich though, over for me if I can't get chink pussy

I'm light skin and live in the UK since birth but... I am 5'9 LTN, chinacurry is paki? He's tall and rich though, over for me if I can't get chink pussy
he’s similar height to you but has eye color halo so it’s prob wraps

but i’m sure you could go the betabux normie route and get a gf if you end up living here. i’ve thought about settling down here when i finish my expedition but think ill opt for something a bit more oriental and less western influenced

he’s similar height to you but has eye color halo so it’s prob wraps

but i’m sure you could go the betabux normie route and get a gf if you end up living here. i’ve thought about settling down here when i finish my expedition but think ill opt for something a bit more oriental and less western influenced
I used to have a gf in HK.
I went to castle peak hospital and the receptionist said I was really handsome