Reactions: LooksDeficiency and Deleted member 16346
Looks exactly the same.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, Looks234, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
Fuck this is rough man. Guy was cruising on pheno. Like 4.75psl here ngl

• +1
Reactions: Clandestine, AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
Looks exactly the same.
Disagree. He look empty and lacks character now. You can only get away with black eyes if you have thick eyebrows imo

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Original for reference
181 1810529 hrithik roshan

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
ITS OVER FOR HIM WITH BLACK EYES. I AM PAKISTANI WITH BLACK EYES AND IT HOLDS ME BACK. IM CAPPED AT 7PSL. HRITHIK ROSHAN IN 3/10 HERE. AS A PAKISTANI CHAD I MOG HIM. IM A CHAD ALHAMDULILAH

• JFL
Reactions: Clandestine, AscendingHero, rydofx and 2 others
Disagree. He look empty and lacks character now. You can only get away with black eyes if you have thick eyebrows imo
Eye color is cope, what matters is shape. Also eyebrow thickness is hit or niss, mine are very thick but it is not a good shape.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Looks like @USER0213
Ritik Roshan Lite @chaddyboi66

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 16384, AscendingHero and 4 others
Eye color is cope, what matters is shape. Also eyebrow thickness is hit or niss, mine are very thick but it is not a good shape.
Eye color isn’t cope at all, you’ve coped against pheno before calling sendhil a good pheno in comparison to lighter Indians jfl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, StrangerDanger, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
ITS OVER FOR HIM WITH BLACK EYES. I AM PAKISTANI WITH BLACK EYES AND IT HOLDS ME BACK. IM CAPPED AT 7PSL. HRITHIK ROSHAN IN 3/10 HERE. AS A PAKISTANI CHAD I MOG HIM. IM A CHAD ALHAMDULILAH
Bhai eye color is cope. It's about your eye shape. That is what holds you back.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and Deleted member 16346
Eye color isn’t cope at all, you’ve coped against pheno before calling sendhil a good pheno in comparison to lighter Indians jfl
It is definitely a cope. Only deathniks and sfcels care about eye color.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
Eye color is cope, what matters is shape.
Biggest cope on this site son. Light ascends almost everyone. Average shape a17s will mog black hunter eyes in appeal

Also eyebrow thickness is hit or niss, mine are very thick but it is not a good shape.
Thick eyebrows look good no matter what tbh unless its like martin scorsese tier or has a unibrow.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees, 5'8manlet and 3 others
Black eyes are best left for dark triad moggers

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16346
Why is he called a chad? I don't get it, I really don't see anything that special in his face.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Looks234, Deleted member 16346 and 1 other person
It is definitely a cope. Only deathniks and sfcels care about eye color.
Hell no, eye color is a huge boost I’ve been morphed with lighter eyes @VicMackey has seen it jfl

light eyes are a tremendous halo more to ethnics than whites

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16346
Why is he called a chad? I don't get it, I really don't see anything that special in his face.
I have exact same eye color as him btw is that good? :feelsgood:

• +1
Looks like @USER0213
Ritik Roshan Lite @chaddyboi66
Indeed bhai. Our spanish mogger is only a prettyboymaxx away from fogging Aishwayra rai
FaceApp 1639001102337
Aishwarya rai wallpaper preview

Attachments

• aishwarya-rai-wallpaper-preview.jpg
    aishwarya-rai-wallpaper-preview.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, StrangerDanger, rydofx and 2 others
Godly pheno, very good chin and forward growth, hair

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
he's still pretty gl and above avg for Indian man

• +1
Godly pheno, very good chin and forward growth, hair
Pheno cannot be godly since he is very obviously indian, so no there. Chin is good but lower third in general isn't anything that crazy. His forward growth ive never seen but forward growth alone isnt enough to make someone a chad. As for hair, again looks decent but a lot of guys have thick dense hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
Pheno cannot be godly since he is very obviously indian, so no there. Chin is good but lower third in general isn't anything that crazy. His forward growth ive never seen but forward growth alone isnt enough to make someone a chad. As for hair, again looks decent but a lot of guys have thick dense hair.
You underestimate how much smv the 'exotic ethnic' pheno has. Indo nordic is a very good pheno. Up there with north atlandid and coloured eyed mulattos.

He looks indian yeah but he doesn't look 'stereotypically' indian. It's a very unique and rare pheno. The common tech support indian stereotype phenos like dravidian and keralid are the only really bad ones smvwise. Indonordic has red undertones which means their skin colour is aesthetic and striking, combine that with the colour contrast of light eyes and that's undeniably aesthetic.

Ethnic tax is overstated on this forum anyway. It doesn't really apply to light indian phenos. They don't get failoed for their ethnicity, they just aren't haloed. A pheno like Siddharth Malhotra or Manish Dayal would do well in the west

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and volcelfatcel
Also Roshan looks very unique even when you ignore the pheno. The nose, the way his face harmonizes. He looks super distinctive which is a halo cuz rarity = higher value.

You can find a bunch of generic white chads with thick stubble and a quiff. You'll probably never see a chad who looks that much Roshan.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and AscendingHero
You underestimate how much smv the 'exotic ethnic' pheno has. Indo nordic is a very good pheno. Up there with north atlandid and coloured eyed mulattos.
You overestimate it a lot, when I asked some girls what they thought of him, they said he just looks like weird looking indian and that theyre not into him. In the west being indian is a very big falio. Maybe in the east, the pheno is very good but not in western countries it isn't.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, AscendingHero and Deleted member 16346
You overestimate it a lot, when I asked some girls what they thought of him, they said he just looks like weird looking indian and that theyre not into him. In the west being indian is a very big falio. Maybe in the east, the pheno is very good but not in western countries it isn't.
He does fine in the west. All the girls ik in the UK think he's very GL and there was a tinder experiment where he beat out white models.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god and Deleted member 20679
Still looks above average imo. And that's not his best picture

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 16346
Still looks above average imo.
Htn range for me. The change to black is so harsh and unforgiving, it really exposes the problems with his eye area. I never even noticed his orbitals were a little recessed before cuz I was so distracted by his eye colour.

And that's not his best picture
Its a pretty honest one tho. It's from a batch of photos taken at an event where he looked really good, prolly his best ever.

What's his best candid in your opinion?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Htn range for me. The change to black is so harsh and unforgiving, it really exposes the problems with his eye area. I never even noticed his orbitals were a little recessed before cuz I was so distracted by his eye colour.

Its a pretty honest one tho. It's from a batch of photos taken at an event where he looked really good, prolly his best ever.

What's his best candid in your opinion?
Here is his best candid. Could have also used one of his insane movie stills

Hrithik 6

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, rydofx and Deleted member 16346
Here is his best candid. Could have also used one of his insane movie stills

View attachment 1433413
I dont consider movie stills to be a legit medium to rate from. I work in film and its all very frauded even when using natural light. Bollywood in particular cannot be trusted one bit with the amount of post-production touching up they do.

• +1
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, AscendingHero and Deleted member 16346
@Preston what do you rate these two indo nordics

Right is the best looking indian ive ever seen tbh. I'm mirin his angelic looks hard
Main qimg 43dca90844cfa99ff942a843429ef2ad c 2

6.25 psl and 6.75 psl imo

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Titbot
@Preston what do you rate these two indo nordics

Right is the best looking indian ive ever seen tbh. I'm mirin his angelic looks hardView attachment 1433442

6.25 psl and 6.75 psl imo
Left has much better eye area and right has much better bones. If the right guy had left guy's eye area he'd look insane. The left guy looks better imo mainly because of his eyes. Left 6.5 psl. Right 6.25 psl. Uncle chadpreet and Salludon look better.

2589086 south asian men s rating scale 1  01

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 16346
Eye colour matters sure, but contrast and the depth of features it creates matters more.

Sure Hrithik is less attractive with black eyes, but he still looks damn good because he has the perfect colouring (assuming no such thing as Indian cultural failo, like his name was different and he didn't have curry accent).

He also suffers less from this because he has PERFECT colouring, hence can contrast well with his grey eyes and with black eyes.

A proper curry with dark skin would contrast well with light eyes but not with black eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
Still looks above average imo. And that's not his best picture
def htn- chadelite here facially
low tier chad with his frame and body
i used to cope hard alot aobut roshan before

but there was a video @aestheticallypleasin
once linked

he was wering glasses and women were still mirin

he def is a chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Jason Voorhees and Ryan

once linked

he def is a chad
He’s part white I think

once linked

he def is a chad
He looks like Bradley Cooper tbh. Definitely a chad
He’s part white I think
Not at all. He's just an Indo Nordic. He got his dad's pheno

Images   2021 12 21T185618515

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Titbot
He looks like Bradley Cooper tbh. Definitely a chad

Not at all. He's just an Indo Nordic. He got his dad's pheno

View attachment 1451683
yeah
i've seen some punjabis with that pheno
rare af
my cousin himself has that pale af pheno
and im tlaking aobut typical bug eyed white curry
but he actually looks white jfl
but it's rare af for punjabsi

• +1

once linked

he def is a chad
He's living proof of my theory that all you need to be good looking is pheno, chin and hair