DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
0336C2F3 7CC1 4F4F AA91 D05704B3FC57

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SandNibber, Deleted member 1560, Chinko and 2 others
Browses Plebbit/10

Someone's butthurt. You fraud all your pics and still look like shit. You're eyes are naturally angled downwards and shit tier straight on. Also you're eyes are brown and have dark circles and you're pale. You're eyes were your trademark and you doxxed yourself. Rest of your face looks like a lego faced shit turd. You're NOTHING YOURE MY BITCH HAHAAHAHHAA. KEEP COPING FAGGOT
Btw I can report you for posting my pic retard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Einon and Deleted member 685
Someone's butthurt. You fraud all your pics and still look like shit. You're eyes are naturally angled downwards and shit tier straight on. Also you're eyes are brown and have dark circles and you're pale. You're eyes were your trademark and you doxxed yourself. Rest of your face looks like a lego faced shit turd. You're NOTHING YOURE MY BITCH HAHAAHAHHAA. KEEP COPING FAGGOT
H

your*

HAHAHA THAT'S YOU?!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
IMG 20190730 132600

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Deleted member 685, SandNibber and 2 others
HAHAHA THAT'S YOU?!
I remember him posting pics of his friends and making fun of them, lmao how the tables have turned

brutal dickmog

Fwark its ogre

> complains about pic quality
> posts pic with worst quality