shes cute af

Attachments

• 06A0D117-56CC-4614-85B6-63288B293285.jpeg
    06A0D117-56CC-4614-85B6-63288B293285.jpeg
    70.5 KB · Views: 156
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, 5'8manlet, Lev Peshkov and 11 others
It's blurry. But from what im seeing from her profile. It's looks matched.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ratdick77, eyearea, BigBoy and 17 others
she looks cute af yea. mirin him

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
It's blurry. But from what im seeing from her profile. It's looks matched.
nigga shes at least a 6 / 10, i can already tell

that means she could be fucking some gigachad off tinder

i see shit like this all the time when i go to university it pisses me off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, BigBiceps and PYT
He had good personality that's why

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Hozay

she was a 7-8/10 ngl

How is she 6/10? All is shown in the pic is her hair and a blurry profile. I don't see a single distinctive feature that makes her 6/10.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 7866 and 3 others
Stop hating let my dude vibe with his girl

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and SadnessWYJ
How is she 6/10? All is shown in the pic is her hair and a blurry profile. I don't see a single distinctive feature that makes her 6/10.
shes in shape and blonde and doesnt look ugly from what i can see .. maybe not a 6 based off that but lean, blonde girls can get high tier chads

guy definitely looks well below average

if i had to fuck her based off that photo then i would

What did they do to deserve being on here

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ

Muh white and blond hair, 6/10

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
He had good personality that's why
The autists on this forum will never understand that the smart worth keeping female who thinks long term will pick an average looking guy whos personality is better than Chad's anyday of the week. People here are too far gone to understand this. Inb4 MUH COPE! MUH COPE! MUH LOOKS! NO IT CANT BE!!

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, Daydream, Deleted member 4645 and 1 other person

Do you honestly believe with all your heart that every single girl will fuck some gigachad off tinder? Be honest with me.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 1140 and PYT
Do you honestly believe with all your heart that every single girl will fuck some gigachad off tinder? Be honest with me.
not if theyre genuine ugly

average girls can though. try making a tinder with average girl and see what happens.. youll definitely get at least some chads who are dtf

i personally know an obese shitskinned curry slut whos dating a 6'2" blue eyed GL guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and PYT
The autists on this forum will never understand that the smart worth keeping female who thinks long term will pick an average looking guy whos personality is better than Chad's anyday of the week. People here are too far gone to understand this. Inb4 MUH COPE! MUH COPE! MUH LOOKS! NO IT CANT BE!!
tbh no bitch is smart nor worth keeping.

i still think she'd pick a chad who treats her like shit cause they be liking that anyways

just have really shitty rating standards theory

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Just find some rare exception theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
tbh no bitch is smart nor worth keeping.

i still think she'd pick a chad who treats her like shit cause they be liking that anyways
Guess you're staying single forever bro. I'm trying to have kids. Good luck homie

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow and PYT
Maybe she will take the average guy for long term. But if she is in her teens early twentys she will decide to fuck with chads (shortterm) . Now question for you, do you want a girl that got fucked by multiple chads in her teenage years?

• +1
lmao the copers on this forum search so many excuses why they cant get their dick wet

i see bad looksmatched couples on a daily basis from both sides

Maybe she will take the average guy for long term. But if she is in her teens early twentys she will decide to fuck with chads (shortterm) . Now question for you, do you want a girl that got fucked by multiple chads in her teenage years?
but tbh there is many exceptions. i met my current gf when she was 14 jfl. im not saying she will never be a bitch but atm she only got 1 dick in her 19 years of life

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
You just said no girl is worth keeping lol
Yes. They're all thots tbh.

But you gotta do what you gotta do if you want kids.

no, its more like chad pumps and dumps females and that females are forced to settle if they want relationships

hi yuveven

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
hi yuveven
he is right with his thread. i guess hes very socialized like me or at least outside a lot and we see this kind of shit on a daily basis

I will still looksmax to increase the quantity and quality of my options

that guy has no abundance, imagining how destroyed he will be once she leaves him

• +1
That's your belief that every single girl in her early 20s/late teens in the world has been gangbanged by Chad's, I dont believe that. Yea sure virgins are most likely rare, but let's say like a body count below 4 I'd say from serious relationships I wouldnt really care. It is what it is. But are virgins impossible to find? Obviously not.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
no, its more like chad pumps and dumps females and that females are forced to settle if they want relationships
Yeah but the woman they are pumping and dumping are fucking idiots that most likely were raised by no father that dont even deserve to be in a relationship in the first place lol. Those girls are all fucked In the head. Not every single girl is like that as cliche and bluepilled as it sounds.

Yes. They're all thots tbh.

But you gotta do what you gotta do if you want kids.
Yeah, but I dont think they're all thots tho. I'm not as far gone as most people here. Call me cope all you want. What I'm saying is the truth, if you're just too ugly to get a girl then I'm sorry but if youre average it's not your looks. Not talking about you btw just in general. Like I've always said if you're an average looking dude you're gonna be fine.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
That's your belief that every single girl in her early 20s/late teens in the world has been gangbanged by Chad's, I dont believe that. Yea sure virgins are most likely rare, but let's say like a body count below 4 I'd say from serious relationships I wouldnt really care. It is what it is. But are virgins impossible to find? Obviously not.
Stop the cope. I know girls that got fucked 30 times at 16-18. I dont care if by chads or not but most likely. I dont know any girl with low body count

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Hozay
Yeah, but I dont think they're all thots tho. I'm not as far gone as most people here. Call me cope all you want. What I'm saying is the truth, if you're just too ugly to get a girl then I'm sorry but if youre average it's not your looks. Not talking about you btw just in general. Like I've always said if you're an average looking dude you're gonna be fine.
My life has practically just started but every girl I've been with goes from cute to heartless as fuck in the next few months. You'd think I wouldn't be surprised anymore especially after being on the site for so long and being redpilled so young.

Stop the cope. I know girls that got fucked 30 times at 16-18. I dont care if by chads or not but most likely. I dont know any girl with low body count
Not coping. Plus I dont care if those girls were fucked 30 times, I'd never consider having an LTR with them.

how many women are these "good" women though? they are quite rare no?

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
Not in the position to judge anyone but if I was, I‘d say get a life

• JFL
She’s cute af and he’s ugly.
I see it all the time too

Imagine seeing them and the first thing that comes to your mind „oh boy, I need to post them on .me :feelsgood: I will reap all the reps"

They are just best friends bro I assure you

I'm old as fuck and I still don't know how this stuff happens.