Reactions: boss8055, 6ft4majesticincel and noonespecial
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, wastedspermcel and noonespecial
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft4majesticincel
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial and tato00_0
should consider roping or Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double your facial height to width ratio and increase your palpebral fissure length and a 12mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as described by Dr. Sinn with a 10mm Left with 5 degrees of counterclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancement and chin swing osetotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who you can probably not afford to go to. Throw in an almod eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make you an aggresive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15mm of laterjaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to your ramus

should consider roping or Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double your facial height to width ratio and increase your palpebral fissure length and a 12mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as described by Dr. Sinn with a 10mm Left with 5 degrees of counterclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancement and chin swing osetotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who you can probably not afford to go to. Throw in an almod eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make you an aggresive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15mm of laterjaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to your ramus
i’m a greycel compared to you bhai 😭

• Hmm...
Reactions: castizo
u got that bro😭

• Woah
Reactions: castizo
IMG 0778

We look identical

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
my appeal is high though i dont mind my psl rating
high appeal in mumbai, ur pheno is shit, get rhino or do wtv the fuck @castizo said and ascend and maybe you’ll have some type of appeal

high appeal in mumbai, ur pheno is shit, get rhino or do wtv the fuck @castizo said and ascend and maybe you’ll have some type of appeal
“appeal is low” yet i have a girl bro 😭🙏

ducklips you faggot

“appeal is low” yet i have a girl bro 😭🙏
everyone’s type is diff, but ur on fucking forums claiming that you have high appeal, no one on here’s gna agree w/ you. not tryna b toxic im js sayin that from a lookism standard you have little appeal

everyone’s type is diff, but ur on fucking forums claiming that you have high appeal, no one on here’s gna agree w/ you. not tryna b toxic im js sayin that from a lookism standard you have little appeal
thats real bro everyone on here is projecting their insecurities and not giving a honest rating not saying everyone does that but alot of this forum is incel and rotting on here ive seen some decent looking people on here that just rot when they could live their life and get a girl people on this forum take stuff too serious u dont have to be chad to get a girl