Mod
Staff

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, EverythingMaxxer, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 8 others
saved his life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, EverythingMaxxer, theanonymousone and 13 others
Can you get this surgery if you have a under bite ? cause this is such a legit surgery
No only severe overbites it's basically BSSO on steroids

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye and CursedOne
No only severe overbites it's basically BSSO on steroids

What happens if you got lefort 2 distractors to make up for the displacement between the lower and upper jaw

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
What happens if you got lefort 2 distractors to make up for the displacement between the lower and upper jaw
You said underbite right? With the lefort 2 distractors you could find a bite so you wouldn't need an IMDO then I suppose but I'm not sure

You said underbite right? With the lefort 2 distractors you could find a bite so you wouldn't need an IMDO then I suppose but I'm not sure

It's really a cross bite this is where the lower lip is like 1 or 2 mm past the top lip it's not a full on under bite where you have an extreme amount of maxillary hypolsia but it's there techically an under bite.

It's just I was thinking with a larger amount of movement in the lower jaw along with a lefort 2 distractor you could get even more forward growth

• +1
nose still cucks him, needs a good rhino and then call it a day

• +1
what are the differences between bsso and imdo?

• +1
Reactions: Descartes and Jason Voorhees
i need this

too bad no one (excluding @Sergio-OMS) do it in europe and cheaper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Jason Voorhees
Result is worth every single dollar. He was so lucky to have such a talented surgeon/ortho.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 2729, EverythingMaxxer and 3 others
god tier

• +1
what are the differences between bsso and imdo?

Bsso doesn't add to jaw width, BSSO can't form new from bone already present, bsso is predictable as it it's expansion you can control imdo is quite random in it's expansions

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and WadlowMaxxing
Bsso doesn't add to jaw width, BSSO can't form new from bone already present, bsso is predictable as it it's expansion you can control imdo is quite random in it's expansions
Still, IMDO preferable in younger patients

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and LastHopeForNorman
Still, IMDO preferable in younger patients
is 22 still young enough for IMDO?
I have overbite and no chin :feelswah:

also can you pm me PRICE of that procedure ? pretty please:Comfy::feelspepo:

is 22 still young enough for IMDO?
I have overbite and no chin :feelswah:

also can you pm me PRICE of that procedure ? pretty please:Comfy::feelspepo:

22 might need a posterior BSSO. But it is still worth it. I can’t really commit to a price , but you might spend 20-30k €

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: coolguy1 and LastHopeForNorman
age? looks 14 in before but slavs often have small stunted kulak skulls so they can look neotenous

• +1
Reactions: Descartes
22 might need a posterior BSSO. But it is still worth it. I can’t really commit to a price , but you might spend 20-30k €
Didn't you say that IMDO is still a viable option for anyone under 40?

walmart cillian murphy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
  • +1
Reactions: spark
I really doubt I used the word anyone
Yeah you probably didn't but you made it seem like it was a viable option. What is the main reason why someone let's say aged 30 would not be eligible for it? And is it that BSSO starts to become a better option or that it's the only option and the IMDO option is not possible to entertain at all in many of these cases.

Yeah you probably didn't but you made it seem like it was a viable option. What is the main reason why someone let's say aged 30 would not be eligible for it? And is it that BSSO starts to become a better option or that it's the only option and the IMDO option is not possible to entertain at all in many of these cases.

It is a viable option. Main reason for not having it... probably social, as wearing distractors isn't comfortable at those ages. IMDO is possible at 30, but it entails costs (economical and social) and it is true that there is some impredictability that can affect the final outcome. The correction of the results derived from that factor of impredictability is very easily done at age 12-15 . A bit more difficult in 15-20 and after 25 the chances that you need a posterior BSSO to correct it are higher. So the main role I see for IMDO in older patients is to get huge advancements (IMDO + a posterior BSSO designed to advance more during the correction of those imperfections). Anyone who accepts the process is an eligible candidate, in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: spark
It is a viable option. Main reason for not having it... probably social, as wearing distractors isn't comfortable at those ages. IMDO is possible at 30, but it entails costs (economical and social) and it is true that there is some impredictability that can affect the final outcome. The correction of the results derived from that factor of impredictability is very easily done at age 12-15 . A bit more difficult in 15-20 and after 25 the chances that you need a posterior BSSO to correct it are higher. So the main role I see for IMDO in older patients is to get huge advancements (IMDO + a posterior BSSO designed to advance more during the correction of those imperfections). Anyone who accepts the process is an eligible candidate, in my opinion.
how much for IMDO , is it possible u can increase bigonial width by 35%?