Rate Imran Khan, the Prime Minister of Pakistan, in his prime

Deleted member 1553

Deleted member 1553

It is so over bhai its not even funny
Oldcel rn ofc (albeit with a relatively good hairline and thickness), but he was chadpreet in his prime

In his prime:
8814f6ba6a1d02b412fdacde970e925b.jpg

c4acd4e9fecbdfb0d7a726a4e2ad9602.jpg

094752a73368a91c1819d42b2347d389--khan-khan-gorgeous-men.jpg

His side profile is not great, but his big chin and hooded eyes make up for the short ramus.

methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fd6b501a2-91ae-11e8-a10e-53179592953e.jpg

In motion:

He's a Pashtun, an Iranic ethnic group in Iran, Afgahnistan, Pakistan, and India. They constitute 15% of the population Pakistan. He's lighter than the average Pashtun, but not extremely uncommon either.
Two more
main-qimg-9f4b7b652dfc6a47a0f6845746f83930-c
97824edb38a3eeb20d0a035f0bfadbd6--imran-khan-mens-fashion.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, Ryan, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
Faggot paki

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer, sub5inchcel, Faceoism and 5 others
slayer tbh

• +1
Reactions: InZayn and Deleted member 1553
  • +1
Reactions: Supreme, studymaxxer, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Good looking 6.75
but this punjabi guy is a better looking version of him.

Attachments

• 14638_d4c9ac5793afc50dd200fbe729b5d3f5.jpg
    14638_d4c9ac5793afc50dd200fbe729b5d3f5.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 135
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: studymaxxer, justinzayn and Deprived
passes as white thats all that matters

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and 416_Wavy
No,he doesn't his facial features are clearly not european.
yeah no shit we know that but your fucking dumb if you think roasts in america will even notice

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Redrighthand
passes as white thats all that matters
Nah he has ethnic features saying he passes as white is cope
Oldcel rn ofc (albeit with a relatively good hairline and thickness), but he was chadpreet in his prime

In his prime:

His side profile is not great, but his big chin and hooded eyes make up for the short ramus.

In motion:

He's a Pashtun, an Iranic ethnic group in Iran, Afgahnistan, Pakistan, and India. They constitute 15% of the population Pakistan. He's lighter than the average Pashtun, but not extremely uncommon either.
Two more

Why does he have a different looking pheno?//

Prime ministers me

Good looking 6.75
but this punjabi guy is a better looking version of him.
They're about the same in terms of looks. The punjabi has a better eye area, but looks more ethnic and has a worse jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
The last one of his kind 😂

Come on man most pakis about 99% are brown af and look indian

But he kinda looks dinarid with indid phenotype

He is light brown not white lol

• Ugh..
Reactions: justinzayn
The last one of his kind 😂

Come on man most pakis about 99% are brown af and look indian

But he kinda looks dinarid with indid phenotype

He is light brown not white lol

Nah north Pakistanis are all white with amazing hair and eyes.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Nah north Pakistanis are all white with amazing hair and eyes.
how can they be white if they literally have australoid ancestry?

how can they be white if they literally have australoid ancestry?

You do realize pakistan is less than 60 years old? North Pakistan is comprised of white people similar to afghanis.

• Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
You do realize pakistan is less than 60 years old? North Pakistan is comprised of white people similar to afghanis.
white

Ahhh how does Paki land feel now that they're almost out of the world cup?

Ramirezmaxxed

In his prime:

In motion:

Two more

Surprisingly doesn’t look that ethnic
Wow
Doesn’t look ethnic at all

Genetics says otherwise.All of south asian have australoid ancestry except maybe kalash people.

Genetics says otherwise.All of south asian have australoid ancestry except maybe kalash people.
I've been unable to find any scientific studies that support this, but you seem completely sure of it. What studies are you referring to?

• +1
Reactions: InZayn
I've been unable to find any scientific studies that support this, but you seem completely sure of it. What studies are you referring to?

He's pulling shit out of his ass lol. He thinks non european people can't have white features or pass as white. The cope is off the charts.

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
OMG This thread is a HUGE COPE. I read every one of your posts and I only see blue pills in my head. First of all, this guy is ugly. I rate him a 2.5/10. Reasons ? Negative canthal tilt, no eyelashes, oldcel, absolutely non existent eyebrows, skin tone looks dull, lips are undefined (thin upper lip also), longish philtrum but he compensates with a long chin, bulbous nose, shit hairline, weak jaw, eyes are a bit too close, nose is crooked. Probably is a manlet. Nuff said.

• JFL
He's pulling shit out of his ass lol. He thinks non european people can't have white features or pass as white. The cope is off the charts.

giphy.gif
>95% of Pakistanis don't look like Imran Khan. >99% of Indians don't look him. Even Imran Khan couldn't pass in almost all European countries, with the exceptions of Greece, Southern Italy, Southern Spain, Portugal, (Turkey, if you count it as one) and Cyprus.

From what I can tell, Indians were often classified in the same race as Melanesians due to a similar appearance.
OMG This thread is a HUGE COPE. I read every one of your posts and I only see blue pills in my head. First of all, this guy is ugly. I rate him a 2.5/10. Reasons ? Negative canthal tilt, no eyelashes, oldcel, absolutely non existent eyebrows, skin tone looks dull, lips are undefined (thin upper lip also), longish philtrum but he compensates with a long chin, bulbous nose, shit hairline, weak jaw, eyes are a bit too close, nose is crooked. Probably is a manlet. Nuff said.
Weak jaw? NCT? Complete bullshit you're pulling out of your ass. You need to get your eyes checked, retard.
IJZaTs0.jpg

You're right about the eyelashes and that his eyebrows could be longer, but that has very little effect on his good looks. His philtrum length matches the length of his chin. His hairline and nose aren't perfect, but far from terrible. Around NW1.7. His nose is about slightly more bulbous than average. It's slightly hooked though, but very slightly. Is 6'2" a manlet?
main-qimg-3cd3902a15d02b68538bced988da2f53.webp

(as you an see his lips are average)

He's 6.5 to 7/10. Flaws are left side of his jaw is too thin, chin is too rounded, hairline is not perfect, outer canthus in the right eye needs to be higher, eyebrows ofc. All of which are almost completely overshadowed by deepset, hooded eyes with long medial canthus, good chin, good cheekbones, and good coloring.
>95% of Pakistanis don't look like Imran Khan. >99% of Indians don't look him. Even Imran Khan couldn't pass in almost all European countries, with the exceptions of Greece, Southern Italy, Southern Spain, Portugal, (Turkey, if you count it as one) and Cyprus.

From what I can tell, Indians were often classified in the same race as Melanesians due to a similar appearance.

Weak jaw? NCT? Complete bullshit you're pulling out of your ass. You need to get your eyes checked, retard.
IJZaTs0.jpg

You're right about the eyelashes and that his eyebrows could be longer, but that has very little effect on his good looks. His philtrum length matches the length of his chin. His hairline and nose aren't perfect, but far from terrible. Around NW1.7. His nose is about slightly more bulbous than average. It's slightly hooked though, but very slightly. Is 6'2" a manlet?
main-qimg-3cd3902a15d02b68538bced988da2f53.webp

(as you an see his lips are average)

He's 6.5 to 7/10. Flaws are left side of his jaw is too thin, chin is too rounded, hairline is not perfect, outer canthus in the right eye needs to be higher, eyebrows ofc. All of which are almost completely overshadowed by deepset, hooded eyes with long medial canthus, good chin, good cheekbones, and good coloring.
fixed
nvm, it wasn't fixed. Why won't this image load after I post the reply
main-qimg-3cd3902a15d02b68538bced988da2f53-c

Last edited:

giphy.gif
Fucking retard I never said Non-europeans can't have caucasian features just that his phenotype is clearly not european.Also pure caucasians other than Europeans are people from caucasus,west asians and arabs(some gulf arabs can have negroid ancestry).Imran khan looks caucasian he can pass in caucasus but definitely not in southern europe.
Studies are done by david reich,you can check it out.
south asians are steppe+proto-iranic+australoids
pashtun afghans have lowest australoid ancestry and tribals from tamil nadu the highest.

Attachments

• 1562249660935.png
    1562249660935.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 75
  • 1562249563808.jpg
    1562249563808.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 51
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and InZayn
Fucking retard I never said Non-europeans can't have caucasian features just that his phenotype is clearly not european.Also pure caucasians other than Europeans are people from caucasus,west asians and arabs(some gulf arabs can have negroid ancestry).Imran khan looks caucasian he can pass in caucasus but definitely not in southern europe.

These are some of the Greek Southern Europeans who he "definitely" cannot pass as. His skin is even lighter than some of them.
r

e881c0e8bb1612663b7dcb98de27507d.jpg

78dc7794c74e490ea63ece4bdcde5ae3_18.jpg

ed2d5946-c2c9-43f6-844b-36bb8698bb5d.jpg

Studies are done by david reich,you can check it out.
south asians are steppe+proto-iranic+australoids
pashtun afghans have lowest australoid ancestry and tribals from tamil nadu the highest.
I also believed this, but when I searched for studies on admixture charts I found nothing to support that. The evidence you provided doesn't actually support that claim of australoid admixture. Your admixture chart on the left labels the four original populations as Han (overwhelming majority ethnic group in China), South Asia, Onge (Andaman Islands in India), and Steppe. No Australoid population is mentioned.
Andaman Islands:
SELokyC.png

The chart on the right does include Melanesians and Papuans (Australian Aboriginal ). It shows their admixture with the color red mostly and some Orange in the Melanesian population. That orange color is what the East Asian populations are made of almost entirely, so it's just East Asian admixture. Looking for that red color in Indian and Pakistani populations shows that it's found in extremely small quantities. Austronesian admixture in South Asians is about as much as it is in i same quantities in the Caucasus and Europe. This admixture chart is showing that modern Indian populations are not descended from Austronesians.

People in West Asia aren't purely Caucasian, they even have South Asian admixture. Even Eastern Europeans have some East and Central Asian admixture.
Basically: your evidence doesn't support your claim

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and InZayn
These are some of the Greek Southern Europeans who he "definitely" cannot pass as. His skin is even lighter than some of them.
r

I also believed this, but when I searched for studies on admixture charts I found nothing to support that. The evidence you provided doesn't actually support that claim of australoid admixture. Your admixture chart on the left labels the four original populations as Han (overwhelming majority ethnic group in China), South Asia, Onge (Andaman Islands in India), and Steppe. No Australoid population is mentioned.
Andaman Islands:
SELokyC.png

The chart on the right does include Melanesians and Papuans (Australian Aboriginal ). It shows their admixture with the color red mostly and some Orange in the Melanesian population. That orange color is what the East Asian populations are made of almost entirely, so it's just East Asian admixture. Looking for that red color in Indian and Pakistani populations shows that it's found in extremely small quantities. Austronesian admixture in South Asians is about as much as it is in i same quantities in the Caucasus and Europe. This admixture chart is showing that modern Indian populations are not descended from Austronesians.

People in West Asia aren't purely Caucasian, they even have South Asian admixture. Even Eastern Europeans have some East and Central Asian admixture.
holy fucking shit this explains why I have got low E thank god my ancestors bred with these onge so I could low E genes or maybe they are not from them but they possibly are

r

Andaman Islands:
SELokyC.png

Onge is australoid also race is not skin color those greeks genetically cluster very closely with North europeans.
r

Andaman Islands:
SELokyC.png

south asian admixture in west asians is close to negligible around 3-4 percent and most of the south asian admixture is not onge in west asians.Same goes for east europeans.

Attachments

• 1562252625693.png
    1562252625693.png
    166.5 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Onge is australoid also race is not skin color those greeks genetically cluster very closely with North europeans.
Looking at your own admixture charts, you can see they are genetically distinct from Australian Aboriginals. You haven't provided evidene to support the claim of there being admixture from Australian Aboriginals.

Greeks group slightly closer to Turks than to Northern Europeans. And regardless of that, my point is that Imran Khan can pass as a Greek or Southern European. It's not as though people pull up a PCA of your genetic sample as you walk down the street. Phenotype is what is considered when it comes to 'passing'

PCA%20Europe%20and%20vicinity%20axis%203-1%20a.png

Looking at your own admixture charts, you can see they are genetically distinct from Australian Aboriginals. You haven't provided evidene to support the claim of there being admixture from Australian Aboriginals.

Greeks group slightly closer to Turks than to Northern Europeans. And regardless of that, my point is that Imran Khan can pass as a Greek or Southern European. It's not as though people pull up a PCA of your genetic sample as you walk down the street. Phenotype is what is considered when it comes to 'passing'

PCA%20Europe%20and%20vicinity%20axis%203-1%20a.png
what would consider onge to be then if not australoid?.their phenotype is definitely australoid.you realize there are other australoid groups than Australian aboriginals?.

Attachments

• ind-ong-s-01_screen.jpg
    ind-ong-s-01_screen.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 59
Faggot pakistatus halo
Ur a huge coper lol . Imran khan is 5 psl with height and frame in his younger days ur barley even 3 pls stop with the cope .

• +1
Imran Khan is a Chad name ngl

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 20452 and Deleted member 3043
@Nameless_Sunflower @Thompsonz holy fuck everything is predetermined
since birth, look at that face, experts.
But i like diversity and the fact there are bandits like Karpov, crazy dumb people like vitalya, aspies like amnesia, burger flippers like @subhuman incel and many more. everyone is born different, so embrace your uniqueness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, subhuman incel and Deleted member 13332