Rate in general, but mostly skull

F

FuckassBitchass

Iron
Ignore my fuck ass facial hair. I was growing it out to try a longer beard style but ended up regretting it. I was midway through trimming it when I took this side mirror selfie
E5450EDA 74FA 4736 9762 352E1C86886A

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8244 and Deleted member 12669
Ignore my fuck ass facial hair. I was growing it out to try a longer beard style but ended up regretting it. I was midway through trimming it when I took this side mirror selfie View attachment 1349663
you look like me but ethnic. see my avi for xray

u probably have mandibular retrognatism, maxilary prognathism and recessed uper maxila... kinda fucked up but not badly

you look like me but ethnic. see my avi for xray

u probably have mandibular retrognatism, maxilary prognathism and recessed uper maxila... kinda fucked up but not badly
Goddamn. That’s a lot of words lol. So I assume you have had x-rays taken because you’re thinking about surgery?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14280 and .👽.
mirin nose brah.

Browridge could be deeper set and eyes more deepset. Occupits could be flatter too but the main problem seems to be the front back ratio.

• +1
Reactions: Gad
Browridge could be deeper set and eyes more deepset. Occupits could be flatter too but the main problem seems to be the front back ratio.
So if I’m getting you right you’re saying I have poor forward growth? That’s what you mean by front to back ratio? Too back-heavy in terms of skull?

F3FD07F3 DF61 463A 8A9C 075677224483

• Woah
Reactions: FuckassBitchass
Rhino+bimax or wraparound jaw implant

small skull
So I’m just fucked lmao? If I truly have a small skull idk what that would mean in terms of getting bigger physically for my body or training my neck. Seems like it would clash even more with a smaller skull.

So I’m just fucked lmao? If I truly have a small skull idk what that would mean in terms of getting bigger physically for my body or training my neck. Seems like it would clash even more with a smaller skull.
nah it doesnt matter

nah it doesnt matter
So basically I’ll just keep training and get bigger. If I really have a small skull I don’t think I can change it so fuck it I guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786