• JFL
Reactions: lesnar
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, majesticincel and PeakIncels
  • +1
Reactions: majesticincel and manletmogger
ngl bro your skin is fucked, you remind me of Badg
It’s like average for my age tbh just some blemishes and texture across my face but u reckon I mog chamaleet now

It’s like average for my age tbh just some blemishes and texture across my face but u reckon I mog chamaleet now
the problem isn't your skin, it's the colors it looks pale and brown at the same time

the problem isn't your skin, it's the colors it looks pale and brown at the same time
Bro it’s the fucking lighting mate in natural lighting I look tanned

I dunno' man. It's not a good photo of you lets just say that.

I've seen you in other posts and you genuinely look like a good looking guy but that isn't it man.

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger

I've seen you in other posts and you genuinely look like a good looking guy but that isn't it man.
It’s better for my ratios just shit lighting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 95337

i think this is the only photo i've seen of him tbh

better looking
Explain, I have better harmony he has 58% I have almost 70% + I have better bone structure than him and eye area both of ours is subhuman

Explain, I have better harmony he has 58% I have almost 70% + I have better bone structure than him and eye area both of ours is subhuman
his eye area mogs yours hard and he has way better coloring+skin quality, better nose

• JFL
his eye area mogs yours hard and he has way better coloring+skin quality, better nose
Nigga atleast I have ideal esr unlike his brutal cyclops ass cope u hater, and yeah my colouring is almost better than his just shit lighting like I said before! And yeah nose is cope for men shut up nig bones are law his lower third is shorter than my penis

Nigga atleast I have ideal esr unlike his brutal cyclops ass cope u hater, and yeah my colouring is almost better than his just shit lighting like I said before! And yeah nose is cope for men shut up nig bones are law his lower third is shorter than my penis
lmao he has way better eye color, way better eyebrows and way beter eye lashes, not to mention he doesn't have your subhuman undereye. how is your eye area at the same quality?

lmao he has way better eye color, way better eyebrows and way beter eye lashes, not to mention he doesn't have your subhuman undereye. how is your eye area at the same quality?
Atleast I don’t have sclera show like him, I actually have bright green eyes with ok lashes but like I said! Subhuman lighting! Also my eyebrows r not far off his I just fucked them up by getting slits they were probs better than his before I fucked them i can show proof

Atleast I don’t have sclera show like him, I actually have bright green eyes with ok lashes but like I said! Subhuman lighting! Also my eyebrows r not far off his I just fucked them up by getting slits they were probs better than his before I fucked them i can show proof
cope make mog battle

his front mogs yours but ur side mogs his
i think by the time ur an adult ur front will mog his aswell
also mid htn front

• +1
High HTN - low Chadlite

• +1