rate incel expert Chase Aunspach

homo_faber

homo_faber

i thought this was a looksmaxing forum
EFo9mokB_400x400.jpg

"Chewing on reddit, queerness, masculinity, & rhetoricity."

"
For the more violent and authoritarian-minded, such as Rodger, incel masculinity is consummated through fantasies of complete selfmastery of desire aided by the total subjugation of women and the enforcement of racial hierarchies. Here, we turn briefly to Rodger’s manifesto to illustrate how incels appropriate and weaponize asexuality as an instrument of white male entitlement. It is important to note that although Rodger’s ancestry is both Asian and white, he strongly identified as white and his manifesto is riddled with racism and antiBlackness. In his tedious recounting of every sexual rejection or unrequited desire he experience throughout his life, Rodger’s manifesto is a tortured and poisonous manifest of victimhood, racism, and violent misogyny. The manifesto exemplifies how the confluence of racism, whiteness, and compulsory sexuality helped constitute the masculine politics of the alt-right.

To this end, Rodger expressed an entitlement to sex that was grounded on his belief in the innate racial superiority of white males. In one particularly illustrative passage, he asserts: How could an inferior, ugly black boy be able to get a white girl and not me? I am beautiful, and I am half white myself. I am descended from British aristocracy. He is descended from slaves. I deserve it more. I tried not to believe his foul words, but they were already said, and it was hard to erase from my mind. If this is actually true, if this ugly black filth was able to have sex with a blonde white girl at the age of thirteen while I’ve had to suffer virginity all my life, then this just proves how ridiculous the female gender is. They would give themselves to this filthy scum, but they reject ME? The injustice! (Rodger 2014, 84).

Throughout his screed, Rodger took particular offense when he perceived that Black men and men of color were allowed to partake in privileges he has been denied. Here, Rodger invoked the trope of Black masculine hypersexuality that is the inheritance of anti-miscegenation and lynching discourses. Historically, the sexual violation of white womanhood—an icon of asexuality-as-ideal—has served as a rationale for the murder and violent subjugation of Black men (Owen 2014). This and similar passages in Rodger’s manifesto evince how asexuality is misappropriated in rhetorics of whiteness to control both Black men’s and white women’s sexuality. Although Rodger concluded that he wished to eradicate sexual desire altogether, such statements illustrate how whiteness is exempt from its own edicts on sexual morality. That is to say that asexuality is reserved only for those who threaten whiteness. Here, the figure of the enjoying other that is so central to fascist rhetoric surfaces as an illusory barrier to white supremacy and fulfillment. Compulsory sexuality, then, demands that barriers to white enjoyment be violently eradicated"

also guess height

Looks more incel than ER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Golgo13 and bernanddrago
tbh mirin hairline for his age, do you think he is finastride + estrogen?

I see why he's an expert

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golgo13 and gamma
Ironically ER mogs him brutally

• +1
Reactions: gamma
but still - alpha norwood for his age