Rate Indian sex symbol in this scene

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
SmartSelect 20201021 151418 YouTube

He is 5'5 gymcel.
Sex symbol of the country for 10 years, 10 years ago.
Biggest baddest bossiest bollywood star.
Killed people, got out of Jail in 1 single day jfl. (Not even kidding, he was sentenced for 10 years for drinking and driving and killing beggars on footpath, but he got out the next day, he says he will go to jail on his terms, he will go when he's old)

Also he got accused of beating women. Jfl.

He is single at the age of 55.
The heroine in the latest movies of him was 17 year old jfl. Not even kidding.

Rate him.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: justinzayn, AscendingHero, Deleted member 15827 and 14 others
frog tier eye area

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, AscendingHero, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
0 matches on tinder/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fauxfox, Deleted member 16960, Rasputin and 2 others
He got short wide skull..only good feature i can think of

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
I know a curry irl like him.

"He will go to jails on his own terms" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadeep, Deleted member 16275 and 3 others
View attachment 747931
He is 5'5 gymcel.
Killed people, got out of Jail in 1 single day jfl. (Not even kidding, he was sentenced for 10 years for drinking and driving and killing beggars on footpath, but he got out the next day, he says he will go to jail on his terms, he will go when he's old)

View attachment 747941

Rate him.
hes 5'7.25"

also he has good physique

id say 4.75 psl in his prime, 5 max

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: justinzayn, AscendingHero, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Inscol
View attachment 747931
He is 5'5 gymcel.

View attachment 747941

Rate him.
3,5, creepy, statusmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7823 and .🇹🇩.
Screenshot 20201022 152538
Screenshot 20201022 152641

Bollywood actors are literally untouchable in a land of peasants

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, justinzayn, AscendingHero and 7 others
Tf is that real
yah google it this is what they mean by "mysterious circumstances"

salman khan is the biggest thug/ don/ mafia guy in india from what ive heard despite being a bollywood actor lmfao, hes like a king

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, justinzayn, Chadeep and 7 others
yah google it this is what they mean by "mysterious circumstances"

salman khan is the biggest thug/ don/ mafia guy in india from what ive heard despite being a bollywood actor lmfao, hes like a king
Salman khan is a fucking terrorist who has polluted Bollywood with his garbage for decades, people like them should belong in prison, not out making garbage movies for his third class fan base.
apart from bajrangi bhaijaan , none of his work is good, this guy can't act, but stupid people have made him a god.

• JFL
Reactions: rentfreegigachad
Salman khan is a fucking terrorist who has polluted Bollywood with his garbage for decades, people like them should belong in prison, not out making garbage movies for his third class fan base.
apart from bajrangi bhaijaan , none of his work is good, this guy can't act, but stupid people have made him a god.
hes a good actor idk i dont watch that many bollywood movies, but yeah bad person from what ive read from sites like quora but then again that could be a bluepilled site like reddit

Ugly
Short
Brown

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, Rasputin and .🇹🇩.
it is

being white in india = god
Being white is an advantage but being brown isn't going to pull your ratings down.
White men are probably 0.0001% of the population here.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
coping oldcel

29e03e79188b3603729bb33f241a547a.jpg
b44e329acdb9ee99690c4a4e86eebc58.jpg

He was pretty good looking
Plenty of uglier actors than him wordwide.

He also had body halo in a time when gym wasnt as big and in india where it was even less common

In 2022 he's falios by his height but from his own generation he would have been average

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, justinzayn, Chadeep and 3 others
bhai ka swag 🤙🤙

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810
29e03e79188b3603729bb33f241a547a.jpg
b44e329acdb9ee99690c4a4e86eebc58.jpg

He was pretty good looking
Plenty of uglier actors than him wordwide.

He also had body halo in a time when gym wasnt as big and in india where it was even less common

In 2022 he's falios by his height but from his own generation he would have been average

Literally his bug eyes killed him flat maxillas for gooks is like the standard package of the curry

• +1
Why do indians even have bug eyes i fail to see a biological benefit of it.
funny thing cuz I was actually going to ask you this question a while back:LOL:

What could be the reason for it? Was it developed because of the extreme heat in the Subcontinent?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, rand anon and reptiles

What could be the reason for it? Was it developed because of the extreme heat in the Subcontinent?

I don't know and that's the thing with asians they have a clear cut explanation which was to shield there face better from extreme snow of the ice age.

With curries I can't figure it out

I don't know and that's the thing with asians they have a clear cut explanation which was to shield there face better from extreme snow of the ice age.

With curries I can't figure it out
india historically wasnt hot for them to develop bug eyes. but guess what region was hot as hell? Australia

its the australian (then dravidian) genes that make bug eyes.

india historically wasnt hot for them to develop bug eyes. but guess what region was hot as hell? Australia

its the australian (then dravidian) genes that make bug eyes.

Nah ive seen an ancient dravidian reconstruction they lacked bug eyes in fact ir mogged modern curries hard.

• +1

@PrinceLuenLeoncur

@2000

Or some educated in how phenotypes form
Dunno they just have big eyes, negroids have it as well which is also weird not as bad as curries though but Nilotes have deep set eyes

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Dunno they just have big eyes, negroids have it as well which is also weird not as bad as curries though but Nilotes have deep set eyes

Yeah but negroids build. Muscle easier for some reason i heard some youtuber say irs to help combact malaria or some shit.

@PrinceLuenLeoncur

@2000

Or some educated in how phenotypes form
That's their facial structure, forward grown supra-orbitals and infra-orbitals (which produce well-supported hooded eyes) are a trait that Caucasians have to protect them from cold climate, Indians, in general don't have the trait cause they don't live in a cold climate, another reason is that the kind of food they eat which causes that under eye area, and rampant inbreeding in Muslims lowers the actual genetic quality which also might be the reason for bug eyes to be that common in India.

View attachment 747931
He is 5'5 gymcel.

View attachment 747941

Rate him.
Bhaijaan is terrachad

Nigga he isn't 5'5", stop making shit up

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Nigga he isn't 5'5", stop making shit up

Salman Khan's Height​

5ft 7 ¼ (170.8 cm)

Source : Celeb Heights which where autists vote and argue over how tall a celeb actually is.​

Idk, thought that trait came from the Neolithic Iranian farmer part of pajeet ancestry though

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
View attachment 747931
He is 5'5 gymcel.

View attachment 747941

Rate him.

Didn't he also date Aishwarya rai and he kept cheating on her so she left? LOL what a fucking life.

• +1
That's their facial structure, forward grown supra-orbitals and infra-orbitals (which produce well-supported hooded eyes) are a trait that Caucasians have to protect them from cold climate, Indians, in general don't have the trait cause they don't live in a cold climate, another reason is that the kind of food they eat which causes that under eye area, and rampant inbreeding in Muslims lowers the actual genetic quality which also might be the reason for bug eyes to be that common in India.
bhai you reply in my thread but dont reply to my dms? do u have klinefelter?

Didn't he also date Aishwarya rai and he kept cheating on her so she left? LOL what a fucking life.
yep and years of steroid abuse shrunk his already micro penis thats why hes single. tho he used to say that hes a virgin jfl then in a leaked recording he is saying that he has fucked top brazilian models JFL

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
In his prime, he looked good but only on his own, for example look at the mog by Akshay Kumar mogs him in this song:

Also he didn’t age well. This is expected for downward grown and maxilla error 404.

yep and years of steroid abuse shrunk his already micro penis thats why hes single. tho he used to say that hes a virgin jfl then in a leaked recording he is saying that he has fucked top brazilian models JFL
NGL… he’s probably the actor who has slayed most actress.

• +1

Bhai Destroyed Simp Vivek Oberoi's Career for the lifetime.

• +1
Idk, thought that trait came from the Neolithic Iranian farmer part of pajeet ancestry though
Yeah but the question is why did this trait even develop in the first place, what were the advantages of it in the past?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and rand anon
This is the fag btw