Rate Indian television actor - Mohsin Khan

D

Deleted member 13928

Mistral
5763ccffa1cee5b95265413d332a49e3
Exclusive tnail 2020 5 4 6 30 32 thumbnail
Mohsin 2
Exclusive tnail 2020 5 4 6 30 32 thumbnail
Yeh rishta kya kehlata hais mohsin khan shares pic of all awards his won as he completes 10 ye

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 13197
high tier normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928
@Toska @AhmedBakr @Be_ConfidentBro @LondonVillie @MarstonAlloy @thinwhiteduke @EverythingMattersCel @thecel @bernanddrago @AcneScars @john2 @Biggdink @BIGDICCJIM @faggotchadlite @PrestonYnot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Bone wise not that great but top-tier colouring. Would slay provided he’s not a gigamanlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee and AhmedBakr
Bone wise not that great but top-tier colouring. Would slay provided he’s not a gigamanlet
What so special about his colouring?, He has East-Asian colouring, (medium fair to light brown and yellow undertones) and to be honest, his eyes too look kinda East-Asian. His height is 5'9"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Med passing.
HTN

Looks weird
Mohsin 2

4 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Jason Voorhees
Med passing.
HTN
Bruh how can he be mediterranean passing after having light brown to medium fair skin and yellow undertones, yellow undertones are a dead giveaway of South-Asian or East-Asian ethnicity. Plus his other phenotypical features aren't mediterranean too, he has East-Asian eyes and his other features are Indian.

Can slay in india

Sometimes he looks good from some angles, but other times he does look weird, maybe it's his non-beard bearing skin, like literally smooth like East-Asians have and his eyes, which are kinda East-Asian too, only his other features don't make him look East-Asian but more Indian

Sometimes he looks good from some angles, but other times he does look weird, maybe it's his non-beard bearing skin, like literally smooth like East-Asians have and his eyes, which are kinda East-Asian too, only his other features don't make him look East-Asian but more Indian
He looks too babyish

0 dimorphism

Can't even call him a prettyboy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AhmedBakr
He looks too babyish

0 dimorphism

Can't even call him a prettyboy
Couldn't have put it better, he does look babyish cause of East-Asian skin tone and East-Asian eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and AhmedBakr
Couldn't have put it better, he does look babyish cause of East-Asian skin tone and East-Asian eyes
His eyes doesnt even look that Asian

Curry harry styles. 5 psl give or take. 8/10 irl

Not fully East-Asian, but look closer, everytime I see him I get reminded of Mongolians
Looks nothing like a mongolian to me
He has no folds and wide pfl but yeah it looks pretty soft

What so special about his colouring?, He has East-Asian colouring, (medium fair to light brown and yellow undertones) and to be honest, his eyes too look kinda East-Asian. His height is 5'9"
Yea this colouring is close to ideal here. 5’9 is a decent height. This is the exact type ive seen girls here lust after

Looks nothing like a mongolian to me
He has no folds and wide pfl but yeah it looks pretty soft
I agree with the folds, but don't you think his skin tone and his eyes together make him look like mixed Mongolian?

Yea this colouring is close to ideal here. 5’9 is a decent height. This is the exact type ive seen girls here lust after
Yeah correct, I forgot that India just has these colouring standards (medium fair or light brown with yellow undertones), they don't like those red undertones. For India, his colouring is ideal👍🏻

I agree with the folds, but don't you think his skin tone and his eyes together make him look like mixed Mongolian?
His coloring is similar yes but mongolians have very distinct looking eyes and his is nothing alike imo

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Turk Passing High Tier Normie

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, bernanddrago and Deleted member 13928
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and Jason Voorhees
4.5-4.75 PSL

• +1