• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 16369 and rand anon
Reminds me of another ethnic slayer I know

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Just be Curry Theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18480, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
Get off the internet bud honestly. You're stupid
I'm talking about his appeal in the west. If he were in Mumbai then HTN, why not

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Hair, height, beard, and NT halo

Prob PSL 4 to 4.5

5/10.

• +1
I'm talking about his appeal in the west. If he were in Mumbai then HTN, why not
Again, he has random women simping over him constantly. Do you not understand appeal?

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and Lygodactylus
Is he you
You seem very socially unadjusted. I feel bad for you. Obviously this guy isn't me. This guy has lots of appeal and if you can't see that, you're not very smart :lul:

• Hmm...
Incorrect

He doesn't have any striking features. This is chadpreet not the guy in OP
2761753 2656116 2476028 F3D24A9F 8785 412C BE2A 9529DC66F518

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 9779, Gaia262 and 5 others
You seem very socially unadjusted. I feel bad for you. Obviously this guy isn't me. This guy has lots of appeal and if you can't see that, you're not very smart :lul:
This guy either looks like you or has the exact same phenotype, you seem so enthusiastic about defending him. I literally gave him HTN

• +1
This guy either looks like you or has the exact same phenotype, you seem so enthusiastic about defending him. I literally gave him HTN
No actually you said MTN max. Also, I look nothing like him. I'm white, have green eyes, different hair, etc etc.

• Hmm...
View attachment 1685437
Basically a Hindu wth white features like a square jaw and decent eye area. Why are curries so delusional sometimes about what is a chadpreet?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and rand anon
No actually you said MTN max. Also, I look nothing like him. I'm white, have green eyes, different hair, etc etc.
Htn in curryland

• +1
Explain how a 5/10 INDIAN gets simped over constantly by women then? I don't think you know what a 5/10 is.
Status. If your rich and famous you win

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Moggedbyevery1
He isn’t even HTN tbh, he’s beard frauding. He isn’t a bone mogger nor does he have harmony/ pretty boy pheno. Def MTN

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
He isn’t even HTN tbh, he’s beard frauding. He isn’t a bone mogger nor does he have harmony/ pretty boy pheno. Def MTN
How can you be that bad at rating yet you go on looksmax forums all day? Retard/10

• WTF
Reactions: Lygodactylus

He's NT and Dravidian, when will you faggots understand that skinnyfat NT Shudra Dalit Dravidians are chads in Western countries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and rand anon
How can you be that bad at rating yet you go on looksmax forums all day? Retard/10
Ur delusional, this curry is nowhere near chadpreet, or even chadpreet lite for that matter

View attachment 1685437
This is an example of chadpreet. Pretty boy pheno with good harmony and good lower 3rd. The pajeet u posted has none of these features

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Jason Voorhees
Ur delusional, this curry is nowhere near chadpreet, or even chadpreet lite for that matter

This is an example of chadpreet. Pretty boy pheno with good harmony and good lower 3rd. The pajeet u posted has none of these features
Never called him chadpreet lol. He's HTN bordering chadlite in appeal

His fame came all from looks, not his wealth or status
Maybe, who cares man in a world where people like Maher and opry exist, his looks are not worth talking about.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
bit above average but not htn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and rand anon
I mog this guy mirin.

Being ethnic is halo.

Explain how a 5/10 INDIAN gets simped over constantly by women then? I don't think you know what a 5/10 is.
Have u ever heard of statut u zspie?

Everyday im contemplating suicide cuz im not a dravidian BVLL :cry:
@PrinterAndFaxMachin

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 15004
Basically a Hindu wth white features like a square jaw and decent eye area. Why are curries so delusional sometimes about what is a chadpreet?
Imagine being so low IQ that you think a perfectly developed jaw is "white" feature and not a human feature.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
Imagine being so low IQ that you think a perfectly developed jaw is "white" feature and not a human feature.
Most Indians have bulged eyeballs. Is that an "Indian trait?" No. That's not what I'm saying. I mean that most people of that race have that feature, so it would make sense to phrase it that way

A bit darker than me but mogs me very hard. :feelswhy:

Maybe 5.5/10. Wouldn't say any higher.

• +1
MTN-HTN, good fashion, good hair and good stubble. Nt vibes:feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and rand anon
if he is chadpreet then im giga chadpreet after leanmax
He’s def not chadpreet, MTN imo

If u get ur canthal tilt to neutral and do lip stretching however I think u’ll get to chadpreet lite, especially with height halo

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
He’s def not chadpreet, MTN imo

If u get ur canthal tilt to neutral and do lip stretching however I think u’ll get to chadpreet lite, especially with height halo
HOW TO lip stretch my nct is not there just high pfl and bad skin imo. im hoping thyroid supplement restores youthful skin

• +1
He's a BDC BVLL. Why are you surprised?