[RATE] Insane ascension via fillers

ChadOrDeath

ChadOrDeath

Left permanently.

Procedure:
12ml filler distributed in 8 months

Most people here, Incluiding me, Can agree that fillers are mostly cope, But this result is incredibly good, Doesnt look that uncanny, Only the lips look weird, Cock conoiseur ahh lips, Even normies are shocked in the comments

Fillers work ( very well in some cases) but the main issue is that this would only last for a few months.

So your ascension will only last a couple of months. Sure you can get more fillers, but you’ll just end up a bloated mess after the first few sessions.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, barnmatrix, deepfuckingvalue and 2 others
This is definitely overdone and uncanny, but in moderation would’ve looked really good and natty

Fillers work ( very well in some cases) but the main issue is that this would only last for a few months.

So your ascension will only last a couple of months. Sure you can get more fillers, but you’ll just end up a bloated mess after the first few sessions.
You clearly don’t know what you’re talking about aka stellar job of fearmongering which is exactly what we want so GG

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
You clearly don’t know what you’re talking about aka stellar job of fearmongering which is exactly what we want so GG
Just keep pumping your fillers and after a few years you’ll see.

Just look at the state of Hollywood and figure it out.

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue

Thats what i say too, Main issue is that the results are temporary, and you have to be extremely careful to avoid messing your face when you are outside, For me it wouldnt be reliable since im a sportsperson, Imagine injecting 12ml of fillers and then getting hit in the face while playing football lol

Last edited:
  • +1
disgusting how asymmetrical his face is

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and vzidel
  • Hmm...
Fillers are reversible, the botches you’re talking about are facelifts which are irreversible
Getting fillers dissolved is very bad for your skin. Read about it a bit.

• Woah
Reactions: greycel
Super frauded and it still looks uncanny. I mean seriously the lighting, angles, and lens distortion are completely different, he's doing a gay lip pucker in the first pic, second one is a side profile vs 3/4.

Last edited:
Getting fillers dissolved is very bad for your skin. Read about it a bit.
jfl its nothing compared to walking around like Simon Cowell, who you prolly think was botched by filler

and yes I believe it is bad to get it dissolved so don’t treat it like a joke

Last edited:
they always make the ramus part too sharp and too protruded. uncanny

they always make the ramus part too sharp and too protruded. uncanny
It’s not the sharpness, it’s the 1:1 jaw to bigonial coupled with his upper third being much narrower

Procedure:
12ml filler distributed in 8 months

Most people here, Incluiding me, Can agree that fillers are mostly cope, But this result is incredibly good, Doesnt look that uncanny, Only the lips look weird, Cock conoiseur ahh lips, Even normies are shocked in the comments

Will stretch out his skin, start to sag, and eventually dissolve leaving him a worse version of what he was prior.

Fillers are a major L