Matthew 4:1-11

• Hmm...
Reactions: sibience
Unreliable score/10

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and sibience
Doing math Olympiads at early age: high IQ

Anything else: not high IQ.

IQ measurement is cope. If you are high IQ, it would show from a young age no matter the circumstances.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and phookmumb
81900399 A5AA 44C9 B3FC 01F415B12867

And I would have gotten higher if it weren't for those rearrange those letters to find the name of _!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Same. England isn't technically a country
It's also requires knowledge to figure out. So not a true measurement of logical reasoning.

• +1
cool test for kids

It's also requires knowledge to figure out. So not a true measurement of logical reasoning.

the knowledge factor is irrelevant though since if you don't know what England and the Pacific Ocean are you are probably a drooling retard anyway

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
cool test for kids

the knowledge factor is irrelevant though since if you don't know what England and the Pacific Ocean are you are probably a drooling retard anyway
You're a drooling retard if you don't know England isn't a country and is part of the UK. Will you say Bavaria is a country next?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 25938
You're a drooling retard if you don't know England isn't a country and is part of the UK. Will you say Bavaria is a country next?
In my defense, I was expecting a nation-state like "United Kingdom" rather than a country like "England." I just couldn't wrap my head around it at that time.

Maybe I'm the first Asian with low IQ.

stop being a pedantic idiot, country is clearly the best fit for England given the available options

only reason you would get that answer wrong is if you either had failed to notice the letters rearranged to England or didn't know what England was, and if it's the latter you're probably a drooling retard, so the knowledge factor is irrelevant

There’s multiple countries inside the UK.

• Hmm...
In my defense, I was expecting a nation-state like "United Kingdom" rather than a country like "England." I just couldn't wrap my head around it at that time.

Maybe I'm the first Asian with low IQ.
stop being a pedantic idiot, country is clearly the best fit for England given the available options

only reason you would get that answer wrong is if you either had failed to notice the letters rearranged to England or didn't know what England was, and if it's the latter you're probably a drooling retard, so the knowledge factor is irrelevant
There are 50 countries within the bigger country of America. Haha, shit for brain.

Also there are literally hundreds of rivers and millions of animals, it fails to actually have one logical answer.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
There are 50 countries within the bigger country of America. Haha, shit for brain.

Also there are literally hundreds of rivers and millions of animals, it fails to actually have one logical answer.
You know, just because you believe in an "optimized" shorthand for a word doesn't mean it'll work when you use it.

They're called states, and people will look at you weird if you call them "countries." Just a fact of life.

• +1
You know, just because you believe in an "optimized" shorthand for a word doesn't mean it'll work when you use it.

They're called states, and people will look at you weird if you call them "countries." Just a fact of life.
I'm showing why calling it a country is nonsense. Texas perfectly follows the definition of a country and yet it isn't. It's as much of a country as England or Scotland.

• +1
I'm showing why calling it a country is nonsense. Texas perfectly follows the definition of a country and yet it isn't. It's as much of a country as England or Scotland.
To an extent yes. But Texas doesn't have a strong enough "cultural" identity to be considered one in the same sense England and Scotland are. It's merely because of Texas' relative infancy.

• Hmm...

• +1
To an extent yes. But Texas doesn't have a strong enough "cultural" identity to be considered one in the same sense England and Scotland are. It's merely because of Texas' relative infancy.
Texas does have a very distinct culture. I don't think relative age works as as Ukraine or Belarus are countries and yet they're very young.

All this nation, country stuff are utter nonsense if you think about it.

>trusting a free online IQ test
jfl
No western country will have a cultural identity once the boomers die off.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 25938
>trusting a free online IQ test
jfl

No western country will have a cultural identity once the boomers die off.
The complete mixing of cultures --> the absence of one --> the creation of a new cultural identity via syncretism

The constituents of the UK are commonly referred to as countries, there's not any ambiguity at all here in regards to the answer once you see the letters can be rearranged to England

Also there are literally hundreds of rivers and millions of animals

I thought this as well when I saw the first question, and you'd be right if the answer was murrumbidgee river or something, but the actual answers for the questions in the test require such basic general knowledge that you might as well complain one of the other questions in the test presumes you know what a flower is

this test shouldnt be taken seriously, i wasnt concerned with time at all and it was still easy as hell

i put england is a state not a country. If i put country wouldve got higher.