Rate, is my pale skin a death sentence?

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

I miss her

Rate and does my pale skin greatly failo me or not a big deal? Advice would be appreciated.

Regarding the acne, I just started a retinoid and it’s normal for acne to start appearing

Imo it isnt a big falio, but tan always ascends slightly, unless ur a vampire (which you dont have the features for)

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Imo it isnt a big falio, but tan always ascends slightly, unless ur a vampire (which you dont have the features for)
What features are required to vampiremax? I would tan but i cant with retinoids

Rate and does my pale skin greatly failo me or not a big deal? Advice would be appreciated.

Regarding the acne, I just started a retinoid and it’s normal for acne to start appearing

Only good thing is lips and eyes ltn

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Also all this vamp shiz aside, thicken ur brows and dye them darker compared to ur hair. Ideal eyebrow colouring is darker than ur natural hair, it helps to bring out features and looks better overall

• +1
Also all this vamp shiz aside, thicken ur brows and dye them darker compared to ur hair. Ideal eyebrow colouring is darker than ur natural hair, it helps to bring out features and looks better overall
Should i dye eyebrows black then? Already dyed hair dark brown. Also, most people tell me to vampiremax since i have bright eyes, very pale skin, and ofc i can dye hair darker

Only good thing is lips and eyes ltn
Are you looking at the right thread? My lips are too narrow and my eyes are subhuman. My jaw, chin, zygos, eyebrows when dyed darker, and neck are what halos me.

Should i dye eyebrows black then? Already dyed hair dark brown. Also, most people tell me to vampiremax since i have bright eyes, very pale skin, and ofc i can dye hair darker
Imo fully black wouldnt be ideal, idk how dying brows is like for brunettes since im dirty blonde. Just fuck around and find out, dye it darker than ur haircolour is now, the fact that ur hair is brunette and brows are blonde looks just off

Are you looking at the right thread? My lips are too narrow and my eyes are subhuman. My jaw, chin, zygos, eyebrows when dyed darker, and neck are what halos me.
jaw??? Nigga u have naroow jaw and shit eye brows is this the right trade

Attachments

• IMG_4576.jpeg
    IMG_4576.jpeg
    464.1 KB · Views: 0

Attachments

• IMG_4577.jpeg
    IMG_4577.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Imo fully black wouldnt be ideal, idk how dying brows is like for brunettes since im dirty blonde. Just fuck around and find out, dye it darker than ur haircolour is now, the fact that ur hair is brunette and brows are blonde looks just off
Im a ginger but dyed all hairs, i need to dye eyebrows darker
jaw??? Nigga u have naroow jaw and shit eye brows is this the right trade
when eye brows are dyed darker, yes they halo me, positive tilted which makes my nct look better

• +1
Reactions: siegemog
Im a ginger but dyed all hairs, i need to dye eyebrows darker

when eye brows are dyed darker, yes they halo me, positive tilted which makes my nct look better
Excatly

• +1
Don't listen to shitskin tan cope.

Pale is life. What you need is to get darker eyebrows to increase contrast

• +1
Why don’t u use Retin-A

• +1
Don't listen to shitskin tan cope.

Pale is life. What you need is to get darker eyebrows to increase contrast

Yah tbh i look like shit with my natural color eyebrows (even though by eyebrows are slightly darker rn) what would u rate rn?

EAC62E9C 25CE 48EF A688 8D71C7944C63

Heres when theyre dyed, should i go darker, to black?

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?

You call that pale? Im mayo maxxed atp:lul:

Snapchat 1613311422

Yah tbh i look like shit with my natural color eyebrows (even though by eyebrows are slightly darker rn) what would u rate rn?

View attachment 3080681

Heres when theyre dyed, should i go darker, to black?
Go with topical minoxidil. You'll increase density very nicely.

This pic is a good ascension

• +1
Go with topical minoxidil. You'll increase density very nicely.

This pic is a good ascension
Already taking oral minox, should i get topical?

• Hmm...
  • +1
You would slay in Asia.