Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger

He's 6"2 btw

low tier rat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and frendly
He’s fairly gl people are just underrating cause he has no striking features

Higher tier MTN. Usually has bad facial hair but he does not meet the threshold for most women. They actively mock him in comments constantly.

Damn not even his height saved him.... also he is framelet so thats just worse...
Higher tier MTN. Usually has bad facial hair but he does not meet the threshold for most women. They actively mock him in comments constantly.

Probably like a 5 ,but since he's tall with money and status he can get girls

subhuman high trust cuck. he proves that women like confidence

Cap. You look like your step daddy rapes you
no u legit look like a fucking weirdo
u get no bitches
u are a creep mf who sits in the back of the party
im a popular tiktok handsome pretty boy
we are not the same bro

Cap. You look like your step daddy rapes you
ur a beady eye cell
ur eyes look retarded
ur hairline is pushed back
ur photo is cringily edited
you look like a guy id see on a tiktok cringe page

no u legit look like a fucking weirdo
u get no bitches
u are a creep mf who sits in the back of the party
im a popular tiktok handsome pretty boy
we are not the same bro
Quit larping you ugly twink reddit cuck , I will expose you every time you speak on here

Quit larping you ugly twink reddit cuck , I will expose you every time you speak on here
i have a successful instagram with 100s of likes and heart eyes u have a 13 followrrs including ur moma and aunt you weird 40 year old cringy pedophile ur dusty you calling me ugly is a conundrum you aspie freak

i have a successful instagram with 100s of likes and heart eyes u have a 13 followrrs including ur moma and aunt you weird 40 year old cringy pedophile ur dusty you calling me ugly is a conundrum you aspie freak
You look 18 but got a widows peak, dyed faggot hair ,huge nose ,huge chin ,faggot twink neck ,no muscles ,you wear faggot clothing from Wal mart that your mom picked out , nobody will ever buy that you get girls, give it up right now. Larping days are over

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
You look 18 but got a widows peak, dyed faggot hair ,huge nose ,huge chin ,faggot twink neck ,no muscles ,you wear faggot clothing from Wal mart that your mom picked out , nobody will ever buy that you get girls, give it up right now. Larping days are over
bro is a complete out of touch loser omm im not even gonna explain to you why ur retarded because every zoomer is laughing already rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
bro is a complete out of touch loser omm im not even gonna explain to you why ur retarded because every zoomer is laughing already rn
Thats you,out of touch with reality. Your profile even says scitzo ramblings.

• Love it
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
6'2 tall normie
Outslays Delon easily according to that forum