Good looking guy though.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
I mog

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

COpe, the fashion in the OP is very trendy and girls love it
Yeah if they're 16-18. I guarantee you if you're in the normie-HTN range and you dress like this in college you won't be taken seriously.
Better to have a nice pair of jeans, some boots and a t shirt than having a shitty oversized North face jacket. Also what's up with those sneakers they look horrible.

Incel in America

Elordi isnt even that good looking facially but hes a gigachad irl cuz of his height, voice and frame

Images 25
Jacob Elordi Euphoria Season 2 Photo Call 04
Gettyimages 1342595240

Like 4.75psl in just the face ngl @Preston @StrangerDanger thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I guarantee you if you're in the normie-HTN range and you dress like this in college you won't be taken seriously.
I bet his classmates will clown him, right? :feelshaha:

I bet his classmates will clown him, right? :feelshaha:

Low iq response.
I said normie-HTN, not some Chad Instagram model with strong beard genetics and most likely over 6ft tall.

But go ahead and dress like that guy bro (y)

Low iq response.
I said normie-HTN, not some Chad Instagram model with strong beard genetics and most likely over 6ft tall.

But go ahead and dress like that guy bro (y)
The clothes will have the same effect on a normie lmao, if anything dressing all formal will make people see you as a tryhard clown if you aren’t Chad.

COpe, the fashion in the OP is very trendy and girls love it
Tbf the purple hoodie is mid af, he is just promoting that gay ass brand, also these grey NBs look horrible imo but fashion mfs love them for some reason.
The second outfit is good although the puffer is a bit too long, but it doesn’t look bad on him because he is tall :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1