rate jensen ackles

paulie_walnuts

paulie_walnuts

rookie of the year
4745a66e84256e0568d8280ceb1ea185.jpg
-Young-Jensen-jensen-ackles-32427844-479-500.jpg

Solid 10. plus his good maxillary projection and height you got a megagigachad. he's old now though.

around psl 6.5

how do you rate yourself?
Right now ?Acne scars+ unkempt beard and hair and .I would say I'm still 6 since girls still give me them iois and people call me good looking everyday
Actually I just looked at younger pics from him he was a 7.5-8 facially+body+6 ft so he was kind of a slayer as a prettyboy.But not anymore

psl8 in motion he looks best in his 30s i think

Right now ?Acne scars+ unkempt beard and hair and .I would say I'm still 6 since girls still give me them iois and people call me good looking everyday

so you would say you are as attractive as this guy? or at least almost?
51fdpfkbHiL._SX466_.jpg
Jensen-Ackles--jensen-ackles--New-Hair-style.jpg
pic01294.jpg

No dude is said I didnt look at his younger pics but I give him 7.5-8 we are the same height but his body and face are definetly better
Still
No dude is said I didnt look at his younger pics but I give him 7.5-8 we are the same height but his body and face are definetly better
Still looks good tho so 6.5 should do it

he is considered one of the most handsome men ever though, at least amongst women not so sure about gay people

you guys should just stop looking at hard features only like bone when soft tissues like lips! play a very important role too

i think you underrate him. 6,5 is too low for him.

he is considered one of the most handsome men ever though, at least amongst women not so sure about gay people

you guys should just stop looking at hard features only like bone when soft tissues like lips! play a very important role too

i think you underrate him. 6,5 is too low for him.
I dont only look at his feautures but his feautures are almost all good.He just doesnt have much harmony like lachowski or Opry

I dont only look at his feautures but his feautures are almost all good.He just doesnt have much harmony like lachowski or Opry

what rating do they have?

9/10 to me.10/10 to Many women
Actually chico is a 10 for me.I really like his look.O pry on the other hand is 9 I would rather look like chico.
But obviously jensen Has better frame and body so dont know about that.
Young jensen is ~7.5 o pry 9 and chico (young) 10 for me(Only face)
Also remember 7.5 is EXTREMELY attractive to women just like 7 or 6.5.
I'm not putting the guy down.The ratings 8+ are only reserved to top tier looking guys with very good harmony

9/10 to me.10/10 to Many women
Actually chico is a 10 for me.I really like his look.O pry on the other hand is 9 I would rather look like chico.
But obviously jensen Has better frame and body so dont know about that.
Young jensen is ~7.5 o pry 9 and chico (young) 10 for me(Only face)

Also remember 7.5 is EXTREMELY attractive to women just like 7 or 6.5.
I'm not putting the guy down.The ratings 8+ are only reserved to top tier looking guys with very good harmony

legit