• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta, MoggerGaston, whiteislandpill and 1 other person
can already tell this movie is shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, Zeta, jinnu and 8 others
can already tell this movie is shit
Looks low budget, with bad lighting, camera angles, editing, acting, etc...Meeks has played in several similar productions, though his acting skills are surprisingly good, above those others actors who play in these kind of cheap movies, now if only a better director/producer would hire him for higher budget productions, his acting career could actually take off.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, datboijj and mayo mogger
Looks low budget, with bad lighting, camera angles, editing, acting, etc...Meeks has played in several similar productions, though his acting skills are surprisingly good, above those others actors who play in these kind of cheap movies, now if only a better director/producer would hire him for higher budget productions, his acting career could actually take off.
I'm a producer of this movie, might giving me some advice in PMs on how to not make those mistakes next time I produce a movie?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, datboijj and Gonthar
looks ltn in video overl

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
I'm a producer of this movie, might giving me some advice in PMs on how to not make those mistakes next time I produce a movie?
Really, what are you doing here if you're a movie producer?

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
Guy in the Thumbnail is a mogger

He probably got the role because of his acting skills:feelshah:

Really, what are you doing here if you're a movie producer?
ah you mean on this forum? so many chads bro, im looking for actors for main role

dont you want to be a talking fox in my new movie though

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj and Gonthar
ah you mean on this forum? so many chads bro, im looking for actors for main role

Right...

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
Maybe, what have you produced so far, how rich are you?
very rich i work with big names like jeremey meeks i done photoshoots for vogue magazine and went to india filmed music video for the fallen soldier sidhu moose wala

• Woah
Reactions: Gonthar
Maybe, what have you produced so far, how rich are you?
very rich i work with big names like jeremey meeks i done photoshoots for vogue magazine and went to india filmed music video for the fallen soldier sidhu moose wala
sweetheart = Martin Scorsese confirmed

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and sweetheart

Just hire funkyflamingo aka bizz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta and sweetheart
he is too lowIQ to play in higher budget productions aside from a side-role

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
prove via dm?