Hot for a jewess

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11292
@IwantToLooksMaxx

5 psl
Looks very gentile, like most Jews

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
White women only bro. Plus she looks similar to me.
She looks like the average Russian or Ukrainian she’s not very Jewish looking tbh
I’ve been to Israel and honestly azkhenazi Jews look basically the same as eastern Europeans with the occasional one who looks Italian or Greek

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
She looks like the average Russian or Ukrainian she’s not very Jewish looking tbh
I’ve been to Israel and honestly azkhenazi Jews look basically the same as eastern Europeans with the occasional one who looks Italian or Greek
Would you smash her? She looks way above your preference.

• +1
Reactions: bernanddrago
She's pretty dark for a Russian and if you threw her in any majority Russians city people would ask about her ethnicity. You're either pretending to know what Russians look like or you need glasses.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
She looks like a better looking version of my first gf tbh who was also Jewish

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 12344, N1c and 1 other person
Wait she isn't your mom? :D
No and she's pretty old. Have you seen that white girl I was talking about? I think we would have pretty kids tbh.

• Woah
Reactions: Chadeep
She's pretty dark for a Russian and if you threw her in any majority Russians city people would ask about her ethnicity. You're either pretending to know what Russians look like or you need glasses.
She’s not overly dark. She could easily pass in southern Russia, she has similar pheno to this Russian goy

madison beer is the hottest jewish milf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11292