rate Jihadi John's transformation

Deleted member 15917

Deleted member 15917

Fat, low iq, ethnic, subhuman, recessed, and short
Before Jihadimaxxing:

After Jihadimaxxing

NINTCHDBPICT000490609066 e1558097777908
Ini wajah asli algojo bengis isis jihadi john SJ2 thumb

Does this guy look any better after Jihadimaxxing?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88, Shrek2OnDvD, Celexawer and 8 others
42 virgins maxed.

The area under his mouth is disgusting so covering with a beard improved it. He was also status maxing with Ghiadi John Stuff.

He's also more fit after becoming Ghadi John, More muscle mass, less fat, even though it's not massive in lbs difference, it makes a big difference visually. Probably from walking around the deserts doing Ghadi John stuff.

He's wearing a better fitted shirt as Ghadidi John also well.

Notice more sunlight, and possible better nutrition cured the spots on his nose as well.

But whatever, we blew him the fuck up.

The area under his mouth is disgusting so covering with a beard improved it. He was also status maxing with Ghiadi John Stuff.

He's also more fit after becoming Ghadi John, More muscle mass, less fat, even though it's not massive in lbs difference, it makes a big difference visually. Probably from walking around the deserts doing Ghadi John stuff.

He's wearing a better fitted shirt as Ghadidi John also well.

Notice more sunlight, and possible better nutrition cured the spots on his nose as well.

But whatever, we blew him the fuck up.
As a fat arab with acne, should I just jihadimaxx by growing an extremely long beard and roaming the desert?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
As a fat arab with acne, should I just jihadimaxx by growing an extremely long beard and roaming the desert?
It might help, but I wouldn't recommend joining ISIS, or any terrorist group because men in those groups don't tend to live very long. If you're arab and in an Islamic country? Couldn't you just get your family to arrange a marriage for you?

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and BearBoy
It might help, but I wouldn't recommend joining ISIS, or any terrorist group because men in those groups don't tend to live very long. If you're arab and in an Islamic country? Couldn't you just get your family to arrange a marriage for you?
I don't want an arranged marriage, I want to look better and experience genuine love from the opposite sex. I'd rather stay an incel forever than live with a woman that doesn't like me or see me as a desirable man. The concept of arranged marriage is worst thing that has ever been normalized in the middle east, it has cucked entire generations and turned them into dull and materialistic subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: CFW432 and noodlelover